Tfw you have "the talk" again

>tfw you have "the talk" again

Attached: q9gtoc0lwkw41.png (1280x732, 255.43K)

>mom asks me everyday whether I am happy and if I have any mental issues

I'm truly a fuck up, arent I?

Why does she ask that?

we all are, it's just your skills on hiding it are so shit.

Now show the wagie equivalent.
Its bad unless youre chad, either way.

again? I know where babies come from

Attached: 1644019671629.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

I fucking miss being a NEET. Sleep whenever I want, as much free time as I want, and no need to interact with people I can't stand.
Fuck you.

Probably because I haven't left the house to do anything meaningful for over half a year and I dropped all my hobbies

I'm 23 and I have already how to cope with my shit life.

No amount of tranny gaslighting will get me to kill my self.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

I thought I was getting out of this neet funk but I recently got rejected from multiple jobs (5+ year gap) and my best friend died. I don't see a point in anything now and all I've been doing lately is going to the gym and haven't applied to any more jobs.

Attached: 1374023210675.png (457x700, 401.89K)

At least you're getting something from being a wagie. NEET life is soul-crushing.

You're clearly in a bad place right now. But you can get better.

It's never too late to turn things around.

all it takes is one bad day

My mum use to always ask me if I was happy when I was single. I truly was, she could never understand how having disposable income and limitless free time made me so chill.
I got a gf a little while later (I only pursued and still do because it feels like something i have to do) and it made me miserable but at least she stopped bugging me with those type of questions.

Attached: 1623914781783.jpg (768x768, 56.96K)

Do this:
>take vitamin D
>stop eating after 8:00PM
>sleep with the blinds open so sunlight comes in in the morning (most important)
these three things unfucked my sleep schedule
I used to go to bed at 4AM and wake up at noon for my WFH workday which supposedly starts at 9AM, now I wake up before my alarm every morning, which I have never done once in my life before.

Attached: riskofrain.jpg (2000x2000, 258.17K)

I'm getting so desperate that I'm unironically considering therapy where before I repudiated the idea outright
I know that it's just paying someone to lather you up with platitudes but at this point it's abundantly clear that I can't help myself

women can't comprehend how solitary can be comforting and relaxing.

>Hurr
>I do literally one thing and only one thing for years or even decades on end
>DURR WHY AM I SO BORED IT MAKES ME SAD
Take a break, retards. It is honestly that simple and it'll vastly improve your life.

Picture unrelated.

Attached: caa350783fc6b2e0a00c705e4ea3b18e.png (1584x1188, 1.4M)

>NEET life is soul-crushing.
It wasn't for me. I was content with doing nothing and being worthless because I was at least happy.

My mom has never asked me whether I am happy

Attached: 1622998106181.jpg (500x500, 52.52K)

I have not showered in 3 days

Attached: 1480567310324.jpg (511x604, 39.97K)

wish I could go back to these days desu
t. wageslave
to be fair, it was never as extreme as this pic shows. I normally got up at midday and went to sleep at 4 am.

Absolutely this. A guy can spend days or even weeks on his own and enjoy every minute of it. A woman would go insane within a couple of days without validation.

Does she not appreciate what's going on in the world? Not care? How does anybody unironically expect anybody else to engage in this absolute shit show?
I seriously cannot comprehend it, it is absolutely beyond me.

You weren't happy

I have the means to move out but I really don't know where I would go
I don't have any friends, I work remotely, and I'm pretty reclusive
The only place I think I would want to try to live in near me is nyc but it would be expensive as fuck. I feel shitty still being at home but its not like I hate my family or anything

I have not showered in months my pants are starting to stink..

If youre a genetic failure being a wagie, even having to interact with others is far worse. No money is worth the humiliation of day to day existing as subhuman.

Switch the times around and in the first 3 "sitting at computer" pictures you're doing work instead doing something you actually enjoy.