Communism or traditionalism?

which one fixes harry, im doing a sober play, my harry doesnt drink, doesnt use drugs, and is trying to be a better man, which idology should i pick?
also im thinking about shaving

Attached: harrier.jpg (1424x1928, 182.17K)

Neither "fixes" him. The point of the caricaturist political options for the player are as a coping mechanism for Harry's wretched life.

You become rich being a libertarian.

No ideology fixes Harry. Some people hate the fact that Harry's ideology doesn't have much of any impact on the main plotline, but I think that the lack of deep political significance/consistency fits with the game's themes.

also if you cut his facial hair, you're a fag.

You're a sorry cop. That's what you are.

any political opinion harry carries is literally cope to get over his gf

Why did you play it that way? The games nags you like crazy, it's like having a real life Basedjack next to you at all times in your room.

you missed the point entirely retard

Is having a heterosexual life partner gay?

Neither one matters. No choices matter in the game it's all the same linear shit and no matter the option you pick the NPCs give the exact same response. Fucking Cyberpunk had more roleplaying than Disco Elysium. SO stop shilling that garbage commie chapo tranny house game.

Attached: cuno's fuckign twelve.png (502x97, 66.43K)

>All of your problems are because of [capitalism/women and minorities/economic instability/the government] but you can fix all of them if you just [kill all the rich people/be racist/trust the government/hustle hard enough].

All of Harry’s politics, regardless of ideology, are just him trying to avoid thinking about his personal issues while also deluding himself into believing there’s an easy fix to his problems which are, for the most part, more personal than political.

>Harry can admire disguised Jean's muscles
Yeah, it's gay

>MOOOOM THEYRE MAKING FUN OF MY POLITICAL IDEOLOGY
another Any Forumstard filtered

Why is this gem of game so popular in the trans community?

Why the only people who like the game are always suicidal commie trannies like you? Is it because Harry is a depressive suicidal mess and you can relate to that?

actually fascist one is one of the better, because he can die pretty quickly just by being reminded how shit the country he is living in.

Why would you shave?! Are you a wöman?

They can relate to a suicidal depressed failure of a man incel protagonist. Also the game has a lot of commie propaganda.

Any Forumslacks discovered it and shilled it harder than doritos pope, they literally can't stop talking about it.

The only thing that fixes Harry is abandoning everything left by Dora and Waste Land of Reality

The only good thing about Disco Elysium is the writing is sometimes really good, like phenomenally good. But then when you factor in all the political bullshit and leftist rhetoric it gets so bogged down by it that the whole game suffers.
DE is objectively a 5 or 6 out of 10, anyone who praises this game is a commie/tranny and not even human, and on the contrary anyone who shits on it religiously is a rightwinger who can't appreciate what the game does well or just finds it too pretentious which is fair. There is no room to argue with me on this as I am correct, anyone who disagrees with me is an assblasted tranny.

How is racism or sexism even bad? I love doing it.
I don't get it, please explain.

>my harry doesnt drink, doesnt use drugs
ngmi

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you aware of the current year?

>not understanding that Harry was always a bit of a party hard type until the allure wore off and he was just yet another pathetic drunk drinking to cope with his sad life