Why didn't James just rape Pyramid Head?

Why didn't James just rape Pyramid Head?

Attached: 8831138683002892.jpg (995x1055, 132.13K)

Why didn't your mom just abort you?

>implying womyn can do anything right
shouldn't you be attending a march right now "alice"?

Shouldn't you be hanging yourself, faggot?

ching chong

Because he was busy being raped BY Pyramid Head. James is a closeted homosexual and the reason Pyramid head is a super bara rapey alpha macho daddy is that James wanted to get fucked so bad by a manly man he would do anything to get pounded.

Attached: 4710237 - James_Sunderland Phausto Pyramid_Head Silent_Hill Silent_Hill_2.jpg (3524x1596, 2.6M)

Why did you come to a gay thread if gay sex triggers you? Something you wanna admit?

Attached: James is gay.png (386x474, 100.02K)

why are you like this? :|

Gays aren't people

James being gay would make the story not make any sense. The whole story literally hinges on James being in deep love with Mary which makes his grief over her all the more harder for him.

Attached: 1642229250354.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

Bros, why are men with hidden faces so hot?

is bara targeted at woman coomers or just gay men?

There's some women into it but the main thing that differentiates it from yaoi is that it's specifically made by and targeted towards gay men, whereas yaoi is made by and specifically targeted towards women.

YWNBW however

You're either turned on by the mystery of it or you have autism/anxiety issues with eye contact.

If anything, Pyramid Head will be doing the raping

Because james doesn't want to be fucked by a triangular cock

The alternative is much better.

Attached: Capture.jpg (516x666, 118.38K)

Then why in James mind he's being chased by a super hot bara rapey daddy that wants to fuck him raw with his huge cock?

James is canonically gay. Seethe.

But i'm not a tranny? I'm a gay man? Why would a gay man want to be a woman? We hate women.

You str8 trash are the ones who often transition, it's the whole incel to tranny pipeline, you hate men and cocks so much that you wish you didn't have one anymore. Go worship women now and daydream about being an anime girl. JAMES SAYS GAY RIGHTS!!

>whereas yaoi is made by and specifically targeted towards women.

No it isn't lmao. You str8 trash hate gay men so much you want to think even gay sex isn't about us an is instead about women?

Why are str8 trash so mad gay men don't need women in our lives? Is it because you know they are horrible and gross yet you still have to put up with them? Why don't you straight boys just commit suicide and fuck off?

Yaoi and Bara are for gay men. Seethe.

me vale verga

> I called you a tranny
> B-but i actually don't care if you're a tranny!!!

Uh, seek help spic.

Not even the most autistic Silent Hill theorists are retarded enough to head canon a "James is Gay" Theory.
Just admit that you're a lonely horny gay loser instead of trying to say your highschool fangirl yaoi fantasy has merit.

Attached: 1553211282490.jpg (1024x862, 95.59K)

James is canonically gay. I already said why. If you want to cope because you're a closeted homo that can't accept other gays because you won't accept yourself that's your problem, I dunno, go kill yourself or something.

James says GAY RIGHTS!

Attached: tumblr_8143ff4548be239d2205a8c8de05bfff_2115fa97_500.jpg (500x480, 43.4K)

shoo alice

Attached: 1647031570453.jpg (1200x1200, 187.63K)