I've never played a Fromsoft game. Should I buy Sekiro or Elden Ring?

I've never played a Fromsoft game. Should I buy Sekiro or Elden Ring?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 83.33K)

sekiro

Just pirate both, you retard.

sekiro probably
ER is kinda hard so might filter you

Pirate Dark Souls

For first timer definetely Elden Ring, it's the easiest souls game.

Emulate Demon's Souls

Buy Dark souls 1 which you can buy for the price of a taco.
See if it interest you, gameplay might just filter you, not necessarily about difficulty; its just an acquired taste.
Then if you like it elden ring is the same gameplay for 80 hours while Sekiro is a different combat formula that for my money is the best From Software has ever done.

sekiro is better much more likely to filter you. elden ring is the "safer" buy

Sekiro without a doubt.

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it on Any Forums for at least 2-3 years before Elden Ring was released. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: wasting your time running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarded massive boring time wasting open world map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a DILUTION of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the WORST soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 as my 3x3 again, from now on it will only be a symbol of atonement for my sin; to show those who saw this 3x3 during those 2-3 years that I was wrong, I was a garbage human, I shouldn't have shilled Elden Ring during those 2-3 years before it came out.

I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1000x1000, 472.81K)

sekiro was the only from game i didn't enjoy so fucking boring

>much
*but

sekiro and er are very different games despite what incels might tell you, might as well ask should you start fps with quake or counter strike

faggot liar
buy elden ring
sekiro is pure bullshit

Either one of Dark Souls or Elden Ring

Sekiro is both much harder than either and quite different mechanically. It is also the best FS game outside Bloodborne, so better leave it for the last

Dont play the older souls. Sekiro is a tighter experience while ER provides a grand sense of adventure. I say dont start with older Soul games because, like someone above said, they are an acquired taste. Early Souls games are clunky and control awkwardly, with concepts like proper, non-cancerous boss battles being well executed in later FromSoft installments.

Elden Ring has been a joy so far (just beat Radahn)
Sekiro is a steaming pile of shit
>can't coop with a friends when fighting a tough boss
>no levelling besides new combos
dropped it after dying to the horse guy like 100 times

play
them
all

>can't coop with a friends when fighting a tough boss
unironically filtered lmao
i really hope you're just falseflagging as a sekiro hater

If you actually finished ninja gaiden games, I'll take your word for it. Everything else on that 3x3 is easy without breaking my table, which I did while playing ninja gaiden games. I'm not going to buy elden ring, then.

Sekino is much, much better than Elden Shit

>complaining you cant overlevel or get carried by summons in Sekiro
>dying to MY NAME IS
Imagine being the human version of the meme

Sekiro truly is the best filter

Attached: b80b5da8179bb938dea55a68a8deccbf.jpg (564x564, 66.07K)

people will fall for this bait

sorry I don't enjoy fighting one boss for 10 hours

>sorry I don't enjoy fighting one boss for 10 hours
please stop posting Ls this is embarrassing

not him but lack of pvp is gay as fuck and lowers its rank hard as a good from game

pvp sucks in every single From game
it's literally an afterthought
play a real multiplayer game retard

This