Cancerous overpowered weapons

ITT: We talk about weapons that are pure cancer and exploitable in PVP.

Attached: elden-ring-moonveil.png (1280x720, 328.99K)

Is moonveil that good if my INT is low?

OP is a fromsoft dev look for what weapons to patch don't respond

It's a weaker Uchi if you don't meet the INT stat requirement or at least it feels like it. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

The weapon art's won't be all that great.

Which you shouldn't use anyway.

Because it's cancer.

It’s not even that good PVP. There’s bigger and better AoE weapon arts that’ll fuck everything up.

how about you get vigor to 60 and endurance to at least 50. stop being low hp and stop wearing paper armor. you are not playing dark souls

>DEX - busted
>INT - busted
>FAI - not quite busted but still fun with plenty of variety
>STR - dogshit trash with almost 0 variety
What did From mean by this?

>You're not playing dark souls

Attached: kek.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Yes. Very much so even with base req stats.

Moonveil is fucking filthy. Needs a tune down asap. Not massive ofc but maybe remove the bleed from it (other Katanas like dragonscale blade or serpentine sword get cucked on bleed, only seems fair) or make the sword beam more costly.

It's a weaponfu tier wep for sure, just OP. Maybe make it do less stagger too. Killed Astel last night by spamming heavy sword beam and getting stagger after stagger.

This. I'd never main Moonveil but it's a decent supplementary swap.

I used Moonveil for quite a while before chaning to a FTH build and desu Moonveil is nothing compared to Sword of Night And Flame. The beam attack is just really dumb and OP against everything, Moonveil is convenient all arounder but it doesn't melt every single enemy including bosses like the night and flame

>Souls PVP
Do retards really?

>I do a jumping R2 with the clawmark talisman, uses 50% of my stamina bar and I recover for 4 seconds
>900 damage
>Weeaboo R1s with katana
>800 damage, bleed proc for 7000 damage
Great balance mihackzaki

Idgaf about boss slaying as much as I care about Moonveil being in every PP encounter and getting instagibbed when Im running 30 VIG. Maybe I need way way more but sooedy ranged instakills fucmking suck.

The worst part is STR also influences physical defense, which is why so many faggots here whine about needing so much Vigor when they don't touch STR

>jump R2 like 2 times
>stun and front stab for a third of the boss like
Nothing personal

I've had more fun using Hand of Malenia
the weapon art is just so fun and annihilates anything that isn't a demigod in one full weapon art combo with the sacred wings talisman

>exploitable in PVP
Transient Moonlight and Unsheathe for that matter are easy to dodge in PVP. The only ones I've been hit by are players who rollbait you when they L2 but delay the release. So now I just try wait it out instead of mindless roll. On the other hand, roll/crouch R1 with any colossal sword like picrel are truly exploitable. they're delayed but come out fast and the range is ridiculous that if you roll away you get hit once your i-frames are gone. Partnered with Hoarfrost Stomp and you can just crouch poke and Hoarfrost stomp immediately

Attached: The+greatsword+in+elden+ring_f86124_9364581.jpg (511x582, 50.51K)

>erdtree shield
>cursed blood
>buffs
>laser shield
>instant death by deathblight when in contact with rolling
shield bros rise up

I will literally never stop using STR
DEXchuds can suck my colossal weapon dick

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-214203_Gallery.jpg (1079x880, 584.81K)

lol cry more you shitter, at least im not using the death aura glitch. pic related, its you when i one shot your character trying to run away like a bitch

Attached: insta killed.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Nothing is particularly good by comparison in PvP when you can roll in circles around someone for 4 seconds and instakill them

>Complaining about the only good INT weapon in the game
And even then it fucking sucks against sheilds.

Look at this fucking nigger pretending like ultra greats aren't the best PVP weapons.

Attached: 1644112142143.jpg (1600x1091, 185.88K)