Elden Ring

>there are people who can't beat this boss without using summons

Attached: 1935029386.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

Attached: Scrub.png (1020x576, 363.84K)

The only reason why people hate Elden Ring is because it's not a PS5 exclusive, white genocide is rewarded on PS5.

I beat that bitch to a pulp using my mimic bro and I dont give a shit what a nerd whose only accomplishment to be proud of is 'I purposefully make games harder for myself so I can somehow feel superior to others'

Faggot.

Meanwhile OP used dual bleed katanas with 5 damage buffs at rune level 150+

sorry bro I'm a father of three (two of them twins) and between managing my small business that I started I just don't have timeto practice without summons

>insecure summon users show up and start deflecting immediately
Like clockwork.

Attached: no shield.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Attached: 1646627702960.png (1129x1193, 1.06M)

>Spear user
OH NO NO NO

Attached: lel.jpg (2556x1436, 1.08M)

>spear
It's a halberd but nice try. Used a Brick Hammer on my first character anyway.

I don't believe I asked.

>that hp bar
>buffs
>bloodhound step
>he thinks he did something remarkable

L M A O
M
A
O

She was annoying and unfun with my UGS build. Recovery frames are too long and give her plenty of time to start her waterfowl attack.
Was more fun once I switched to GS build. Got her after like 4 attempts when I did that switch
UGS got fucked over in this game

>buffs
What, talismans are cheating now?
>bloodhound step
I assume if I linked my shield kill you'd say that was cheating too.

>+6
user your tears??

I beat Orphan of Kos on an ARC build, I don't care about difficulty anymore, I'm using my mimic tear +10 with double bleed scimitars +25 and you can eat my asshole raw

Attached: 20220305194658_1.jpg (1920x1080, 299.64K)

The problem is that nobody gives a fuck because you're bragging about killing a boss in a video game on Any Forums

>His screenshot is taken the second before the summon sign goes away if not used
>yours is taken the second after it goes away if not used
curious

Attached: ACSSas8hMHUbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (183x275, 5.47K)

I summoned for most bosses. The ones that I didn’t summon a human player for I summoned Oleg or Mimic. If I didn’t summon at all I was so overleveled I killed the boss in 8 hits.

The fuck are you going to do about it nigger?

You are literally playing the game wrong if you do not use summons or ashes.

Arc builds are strong in BB though? Lightning/fire Saw spear rapes half the game

>posting a screenshot is bragging
I like seeing other anons screenshots of them doing it

Fair enough. You're still a faggot though.

Unless you played the electric butt plug playthrough you didn’t really beat the game.

You sound insecure