I fucking hate how they're forcing this guy as the third member of the trio. Bring back Zach

I fucking hate how they're forcing this guy as the third member of the trio. Bring back Zach.

Attached: Adam1.jpg (412x652, 65.45K)

not forced at all, learn how having friends works chud

His playing dumb schtick isn't as funny as he thinks it is. At least Cory is GENUINELY dumb.

Video games?

didnt everyone said the same about Dave...even about Tomar.
ffs

>Bring back Zach
Zach is busy with Smiling Friends Season 2.

*Goes back to watch a DD&J video*

I like their Undertale playthrough so far.

Eh. Still better than Lyle.

>is it weird that i'm sexually attracted to the goat?
he's based

I hate how Tomar keeps saying "offsides"

Better than Lyle. Tomar is only good as the butt of jokes.

>Chris and Zach
funny as fuck
>Tomar
Isn't that funny himself but has perfect chemistry with Zach as the straight man
>Ding Dong
a pretty chill dude to listen to even if he's into vore
>Lyle
Similar to Tomar, he has good interaction with Zach, although he's always less surprised than Tomar, he seems to always go along with it rather than go "WTF", he's kind of like an uncle who some how understands a nephews autism humor
>Corey
Relatively new to Oneyplays and haven't seen much with him, but his stories are interesting from sleepycast
>Lyle
I don't hate him, in fact I like listening to him, but he is the week link of the ones I recognize, it'll really just be Chris and Dingdong doing a funny bit and Lyle will try to add to it, but he kind of just gets in the way, he doesn't ruin jokes but he derails them and Chris and Dingdong have to just kind get back on point

Attached: Oneytiers.png (350x248, 105.32K)

a grown man sat down and wrote this post about Internet personalities
wow

>Lyle twice

e-celebs are not video games. I'd trade Wojaks and political/race bait for e-celebs any day if I could, but at this pace, it's just more garbage.

they're all funny

>Lyle
>then Lyle
lmao kek

>Putting fucking Lyle above Julian
Name a bigger reason why we need the death penalty.

he's literally me

Lyle comes across as one of those guys in a friend group that is constantly attempting to deflate the others’ excitement and in general exists to be a downer and annoying

Then you're a retard. People like Oney are devoted members of the gaming community.

Julien has some of the best bits. Even if he sometimes gets in the way of a joke other times he's the reason the joke works in the first place, but he never ruins a joke, and that's the important part. He's like Tomar but has higher highs and lower lows.

nice

Attached: Capture.png (221x247, 60.49K)

>the gaming community
The what now?

I actually want more Adam.