Screentested the Mario movie

Honestly pretty good compared to most Illumination films, I'm not sure how involved Nintendo was with this film, or if Illumination actually wanted to get a good image. But here's a bit of the elements from the movie I remember:

>While it's CGI (animated beautifully too), there was some instances of Sprite based animation and even traditional animation.
>From what I know, there are a lot of enemies I've spotted from other games. Some of them included spiky armored Koopas, Ninjis, and Charging Chucks.
>Mario, Bowser and Peach get the most development in the film and are all 3 my favorite characters in the film.
>Cranky Kong only appears three times, once along with the DK Crew, One prior kidnapping Mayor Pauline, and at the end where he congratulates Mario. (He does break the 4th wall and even remarks about the disastrous '93 film)
>Jack Black KILLED IT as Bowser, very intimidating while also having the best jokes. Voice cast was pretty good all around.
>The weakest part of the film was the second act, the Bros. begin their journey, while it had fun bits, it doesn't compare to the beginning and end.
>Climax kinda feels like it took pages from the Sonic Movie, Bowser gets huge and chases everyone across a system of pipes, which sends everyone to areas from the games I presume.
>No dance party ending either, it ends with Mario, Luigi and Toad being seen as heroes, ending on a high note with turning Toad's house into the Bros. new plumbing business.
>Post credits scene of Dry Bowser and Kamek being rescued by a myterious dark Mario riding this cockpit with a smile on it.

Ask me anything else you wanna know.

Attached: 1647032136142.jpg (194x259, 7.1K)

Are Wario and/or Waluigi in the film? Even as a cameo?

>guys I totally did this shit
This is so tiring.

Not from the footage I've seen

What's Foreman Spike's role in the movie?

>mysterious dark Mario
lol?

Attached: 1458520635770.jpg (300x199, 15.48K)

Why do you feel the need to lie, OP?

Attached: tumblr_p7qcixU3vc1tzzngso1_400.gif (320x480, 983.71K)

Probably Bowser Jr with the paintbrush

It's evil mario

martinet?

>I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P DIDDY

mario but he black

Attached: EVIl.jpg (635x795, 166.57K)

With all due respect people, all screen test people always have INSANELY rose tinted glasses when describing the movie they saw.
As a screen tester you are reliable for the content but not as a reviewer

Attached: SAD.png (550x521, 185.3K)

Not even the end of it, it originates from Films & Television section, a lot of these are spreading for whatever reason

NO, I NEED THIS MOVIE TO BE SHIT. IT HAS TO BE SHIT. MY REALITY WILL BE SHATTERED IF IT'S DECENT.

Wario gets namedropped by Mario, but no actual appearance, please ignore the reposts, I actually originally posted this in Films and Television :)

based, how did he get named dropped user?

Very blink and you'll miss it, Mario and Luigi are somewhat broke at the start, Luigi suggests moving in with their old "childhood" friends, with Mario overreacting saying "WE ARE NOT MOVING IN WITH WARIO!"

The delivery on this line was one of the most memorable in the film (or the testscreening at least)

You know what we want: Should this be true, what does Mario sound like? Is it just usual Emmet/Owen Chris Pratt, or does he put on some kinda Lou Albano voice?

So... if you'd happen to know... any music from the games?

Prove this leak is real and we'll never go hungry again. If you're going out of your way to spoil the plot then just give us proof

why would anybody care? it's for literal children. Nobody cares if the next minions flick is passable