Okay but what the fuck are you supposed to do vs this nigger's 2nd phase

Okay but what the fuck are you supposed to do vs this nigger's 2nd phase
>stay close
unavoidable grab move and spastic stamina drain spinning
>keep range and throw shit
perma fireball spam on your ass

Attached: 89.png (1660x1062, 3.64M)

The only reason why people hate Elden Ring is because it's not a PS5 exclusive, white genocide is rewarded on PS5.

i killed it with like +7 ughikatana, easy as shit

Hover just outside his axe range. Commit when he leaves himself open, back off when he does something you know you won't be able to dodge.

>+7
What the fuck?
I'm just on +3

I had a +7 Nightrider Flail when I fought him.

well maybe not +7, maybe like +4. but anyway still easy as shit. stop using a shield

keep spacing and punish, all his attacks have big cooldowns, just don't get greedy and you won't get hit with the chip damage wind crap
phase 2 if you're reasonably close just run in on him when he does any fire, when he does the AOE stay pretty close so he does the easily punishable jump attack instead of lobbing fireballs
He's a very straightforward boss, easier than Margit for sure

>racism outside of Any Forums
Wew lad, last time I did that I got banned...

Phase 2 is easier than 1

summon loser

You have a precious jellyfish and you have a glorious amazonian waifu use them

Attached: 1597230702239.png (888x1102, 641.32K)

>unavoidable grab move
Shiggy diggy

>just turn on cheat engine and give yourself infinite health bro

Attached: 1635796841189.jpg (612x611, 134.79K)

He's way easier than Margit. The only tricky attack is the triple ground shockwaves which if you're feeling ballsy you can jump and punish. Roll the flames and punish him

you stay outside of his range for melee and grabs but inside of his range to avoid fire, intending bait long range charged melee and jump attacks that have enough recovery for you to punish.
It's not hard. Stop freaking out every time he moves.

That's very different from ingame mechanics retard kun

>just go to the options menu and put the game on easy mode bro

Attached: 1597952301474.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

Attached: 20220311011719_1.jpg (1920x1080, 430.25K)

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it on Any Forums for at least 2-3 years before Elden Ring was released. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: wasting your time running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarded massive boring time wasting open world map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a DILUTION of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the WORST soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 as my 3x3 again, from now on it will only be a symbol of atonement for my sin; to show those who saw this 3x3 during those 2-3 years that I was wrong, I was a garbage human, I shouldn't have shilled Elden Ring during those 2-3 years before it came out.

I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 362.27K)

Press circle to dodge

user I think combat has some serious flaws but come on
his grab is super easy to dodge and his fireballs can just be outran.

Spamming this every thread is only making me like Elden Ring more