GT7

>ctrl f
>GT7
>0 results
umm isn't this the video game board? Talk car wishlists now

Attached: Gran_Turismo_7_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 96.62K)

dead game

DID YOU DO YOUR DAILY MILES YET user? BETTER GET THAT ROULETTE SPIN FOR 5000 CREDITS AGAIN

I hope I get a job soon so I can get Horizon 5

jokes on you, I did do my daily and got a 500000 credit roll

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220311174321.jpg (3840x2160, 635.22K)

gamepass that shit for a buck

still not a single ford cosworth in gran turismo

>got a 500000 credit roll
i h8 u nigger, i'm jealous if that's true
nothing but 5-10k cred spins and parts for cars i don't own

sterile game. I get bored after one race

samesies, done probably 8 rolls and 5 were lowest credit options 3 were parts
post your car with timestamp busrider. I'm waiting

Do the stars increase for consecutive daily workout tickets? THe one I got today was 5 or 6 stars. I wonder if you start at 1 when you miss a day

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220311173315.jpg (3840x2160, 654.63K)

the best ones i get are from the cafe honestly, but i did miss a day and still got a multi-star card the next.

really? granted i really fell off after how bad 5 was so i didn't know or pay attention till now
meanwhile forza shits cosworths all over the goddamn place, it'll never come out of the carpet

could it be some weird deal they have?

gt has plenty of other fords. would be a weirdly specific license

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220310094459.jpg (3840x2160, 550.32K)

you just said samesies so I'm not doing shit for a retarded faggot like you

There's a thread on /vg/ now.

maybe kaz was raped by a sierra cossie as a youngskin

I suspect they’re related to how much driving you did the previous day. A couple days, I drove hundreds of miles and got higher tier daily rewards the next day. The last couple days, I’ve done my daily workout and switched to another game, and only got the 1 star version. It’s worth a shot to see if it works that way for anyone else, or if it’s just luck.

well to be honest i only googled the car list and according to that no. i just want to drive any sierra in gran turismo but i guess it'll never happen

did rack up like 300 miles yesterday, will see how it goes

I wish they would let you buy the different tires directly from the race menu instead of going to the shop or the race preview would tell you what the weather is gonna be like before loading in

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220311084841.jpg (3840x2160, 671.59K)

GT4 will always be the best one. 7 is ok but the car list is so small it gets boring fast. Also there are like fucking half of the roster being GT vision crap no one cares about.

couldn't agree more, tuner parts too, trying to get close to PP limit on a limited race is such a fucking hassle going back and forth

the tuner parts menus are fucking atrocious

>plenty of other fords
It's mainly GTs and mustangs

Attached: file.png (417x596, 59.09K)