Genuinely put time in effort into their games

>genuinely put time in effort into their games
>care more about making a good game than the money
>no microtransactions, no half assed dlc
>take what their community says about their games and tries to improve them using that information
>always treat the player like they aren't a braindead retard
>purposely go out of their way to hide the best content in their games to find for yourself

And then retards on Any Forums go: Popular thing bad! Company bad! I will never consoom! Look how unique I am for hating something I know nothing about!

Attached: from-soft.jpg (831x323, 20.25K)

Shut up fag lol

soulsfags confirmed worse than smashfags

Their games are all unbelievably bad.

>create game
>release it again and again
>reuse models and designs
>never actually do anything new
>faggots eat it up and praise it like the second coming of christ
youre no different to cod and fifafags

Picture unrelated btw

popular thing bad

>Only fanbase in the history of gaming that considers using 90% of their games' mechanics as cheating because they're slaves to le prepare to die marketing and never touched a From game prior

>>genuinely put time in effort into their games
Not with those bosses they didn't lol

>>care more about making a good game than the money
>every game is 30fps

>slaves to marketing
It's that plus Any Forums s full of tryhard elitistic retards. Because people out there said "dark souls is hard", they made it their life's mission to never, ever call a souls game hard and to always undermine it's difficulty or they would feel defeated. That's why you see posts like "It's not hard I only died 10 tmes."

And what games do you play then Mr. user?

i don't

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>always treat the player like they aren't a braindead retard
Journalists and other game devs are legitimately upset about this, as are the retards that are used to their games.
I have no idea why anyone that isn't mentally retarded would play those devs games.

Attached: 1637102432185.jpg (250x244, 10.98K)

what's a good game to you? not baiting, legitimately curious

I don't consider it cheating if you found out about them fair and square, but 90% of the people who use Moonveil/Mimic Tear/Night and Flame/Comet Azur No FP, are people who wants some streamer do it and hence ruined the blind experience of the game for themselves.

Completely original joke, have never heard this on Any Forums before

who watched*

>NNNOOOOOOOOO A GAME IS BEING PRAISED AND BEING BELOVED BY ALL! I... I HAVE TO BE CONTRARIAN ABOUT IT!!!

Attached: 1602122076061.jpg (555x631, 69.03K)

I have nothing against the games themselves. It's their fanbase that are absolute retards.

Honestly don't really understand what people get out of complaining about stuff they don't like online so much, like do you think you are going to make it go away if you cry enough?

They literally didn't finish most of the quest lines i ER. No need to half-ass the DLC when you half-ass the main game

>take what their community says about their games and tries to improve them using that information
uh-huh, so thats why from games still have framerate caps

>soulsdrones really believe this

>it's journalist-approved!
the state of Any Forums

Vocal minority of huge metafaggots that never shut up, there are some pretty nice people if you look hard enough

Elden Ring is unironically one of the greatest games of all time, you literally have fucking nothing to hate the game for, and you hating it outs you as an absolute shitter who has unequivocally been filtered and is being a contrarian out of spite.

When it's made the YouTube crossed-eyed Cyberpunk 2077 doomsayer faggot say he's been wrong, you KNOW it's good.

SEETHE, it's amazing and probably shits all over what ever faggy game you consider your favorite.

Attached: 9d7.png (600x776, 378.25K)

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

>recycling the same animations, bosses, and gameplay is high effort
Reminder that FromReddit fans would give it a 10/10 no matter what as long as it has the same (decades old) shitty Dark Souls gameplay. Asset flips, copying trends instead of innovating, and utterly failing at making an interesting/interactive open world is fine when FromSoft does it.

Reminder that even Elden Shills admit that:
-there was no point in it being open world
-there was no point in creating a new IP
-the world is more bare than Breath of the Wild
-nothing to do other than combat
-not even in the top 3 best souls games

>b-but muh 800k players
yes, we know dark souls is for normalfaggots
now kneel

Attached: file.png (800x449, 386.32K)

I mean the two issues are the launch performance options and the reuse of bosses, personally don't mind the boss reuse though since you can't really expect them to make like 200 unique bosses all for you to just stumble upon by chance

the newest fromsoft game gets unanimous 10/10s from every major gaming publication and constantly has a minimum of 50 threads up on Any Forums every hours of every day and the fromdrone still seethes that not enough people like it

Based. Any Forums tards that only hate something because it's popular are retarded and should be disregarded. Elden Ring is a masterpiece and deserves all the love it's getting.

>the late game area
>the 30x reused bosses
>the entire reskinned enemy area
>the questlines that stop in the middle
Yeah bro, perfectly finished and polished

>NNNOOOOOOOOO A GAME USES A MECHANIC THAT WORKS, IS LITERALLY PERFECT, AND DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE FOR EVERY ITERATION JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT!! YOU CAN'T RATE IT GOOOOD!!!!! M-M-MUH S-S-SAME G-G-GAM... *cries* STOP LIKING IT!!

Attached: 1606883695289.gif (480x418, 117.83K)

Reminder that even Elden Shills admit that:
-there was no point in it being open world
Have you even played the game?
-there was no point in creating a new IP
New genre, different lore, ect
-the world is more bare than Breath of the Wild
I don't think I walked 10 seconds without finding something new in my 100 hours playing the game
-nothing to do other than combat
Yeah you definitely haven't played the game
-not even in the top 3 best souls games
But it is, nobody said this except you

It feels like it's simply above all lot of other games, but the unfun bosses and open world make me not want to play it again

/thread