Comfy elden ring bread

do buff incantations like protection of the erdtree stack?

Attached: hop.png (1294x1036, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1ihIA242Pk&ab_channel=GamesfromMars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Melina ____

Attached: 1640400137226.jpg (1082x1080, 60.32K)

what the hell is shooting all those magic bolts near the manor north of liurnia

body buffs don't stack

oh kk. cuz i saw some mobs using it nonstop so i was wondering if they were buggered or were making themselves invincible

Wrong, some do. Specifically, Golden Vow stacks with Protection of the Erdtree and most other body buffs. And both stack with weapon buffs.
Also why does From suck so hard at balancing spells, especially higher end ones? I just got Black Blade, a high end faith incantation that takes 46 fth, 2 spell slots and 26 fp to cast. With 50 faith and a +25 finger seal with 254 spellbuff, it does a whopping ~550 damage to enemies after a long cast. Cool spell but completely fucking useless for either pvp or pve.

>see the button, messages say "ranged battle required ahead"
>try everything I got, nothing
>maybe only a greatbow will work, but I don't have one on me
>go back to site of grace, get the greatbow, equip Godrick's rune and Radagon's Soreseal so I can actually use it
>run all the way back up to the top, still doesn't work
What the FUCK?

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.12 - 07.38.24.67.jpg (2560x1440, 240.35K)

>always assume the godskin enemies were just more of Rykards fuckery
>Turns out they're an ancient order that precedes Malika's reign and used to have a Night Eyed Queen that gave them power
Jesus this rabbit hole keeps getting deeper.

Idiot, they were talking about sniping the mage from the rafters. You need a key item to get to that platform

Reminder if you haven't read The Golden Bough by James George Frazer you only have a surface level understanding of the story and are a brainlet

I killed Miriam from the rafters with rotten breath because fuck that teleporting bitch she can die to dragon AIDS. Don't tell me she dropped a key.
>they were talking about sniping the mage from the rafters
This message points right at the button. It's easy to interpret that it's telling me to throw something at it or shoot it with a bow.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.12 - 07.47.09.50.jpg (2560x1440, 288.5K)

When you invert the area, she only teleports once and is easy to engage with a bow with plenty of room to hide.

I started out as a samurai and have leveled up nothing but vigor (37), but I just found another katana called moonveil.
Is it any good? I don't have the stat requirements for it and they're kinda steep, but I wanna try out 2kat since 2handing your starter katana is starting to get a little dull and I want a change of pace.
Is it worth putting the stats required to use it?

I don't know the stat requirements for that or anything about the Moonveil, but eventually weapons get a pretty good scaling where it provides a good increase in damage to points towards dex/strength or whatever. So while it's always a safe bet to go with vigor or endurance (if youre doing melee build), it is also a good idea to eventually put points into the other stats like dex or whatever as well.

How does one open that one sewer grate on the streets of the capital?

I actually just landed on top of her from the rafters and she didn't teleport again.

Gotta get a key from the Poopsmith.

Sex

Attached: 1633739427304.png (708x565, 814.07K)

Marika's tits

Attached: blackguard.jpg (1552x873, 262.09K)

That shit drove me crazy. Just progress the story and it will open, you'll know when. Its just a shit health talisman.

Get the fuck out of here, man. I just wanna grill lobsters and crabs.

Attached: 1510971797952.jpg (500x500, 36.36K)

I got it a few hours ago, but I think the requirements were 18 DEX and 23 INT. The samurai class has 15/9 if I recall, so I won't be able to use it for a while. I just don't want to put in the stat investment, then the weapon turns out not as good or something

>fextrashit in charge of being a functional website
it's what they deserve for shilling that stupid twitch stream on there at all hours

Is 24 dex too steep of an investment for an arc/fai build? I really want to use the Night Rider's flail for it.

Main moveset is just a generic katana, but the weapon skill is retarded strong and will probably get nerfed in the near future

>The fucking funny reddit messages blocking the fog wall to the godskin duo
Fucking hate this trash, disabling all online functionalities ASAP

Attached: 1592584706758.gif (280x158, 1.51M)

>only black character in the game
>steals
>cooks gumbo
based

At what point does Melina leave you? I want to keep her around as long as possible.

Attached: 1529735442963.gif (180x180, 79.79K)

Put this into your uBlock filter list.
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##[src="embed.twitch.tv?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true&parent=eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com&referrer=https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki&theme=dark&width=340"]
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.simulation-hero-heading.section-heading-light.section-heading.ad-sidebar
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.sidebar-top-border
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com###sidebar-wrapper
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##[src="embed.twitch.tv?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true&parent=eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com&referrer=https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki&theme=dark&width=340"]
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.simulation-hero-heading.section-heading-light.section-heading.ad-sidebar
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.sidebar-top-border
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com###sidebar-wrapper
||embed.twitch.tv/?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true$subdocument
||embed.twitch.tv/?channel=fextralife

It's called playing offline you stooge.

Does this game's equivalent of Power Within stack with Golden Vow?

She'll leave if you either submit to the Three Fingers or when she sacrifices herself as kindling to burn the Erdtree

you guys see her when leveling up? i don't

why frost and not bleed

Is a different one that i am talking about, ive already cleared the sewers level, the grate is on city streets

You can talk to her occasionally when you rest at graces. Then she'll do the whole level up monologue. I think she has dialogue at mose churches of Marika and I remember a few on the path to the capital.

You can talk to her at certain sites of grace for lore. When you rest you'll see an option in the menu.

>They put every single fucking anime knight in the crumbling farum azula that has a quintrillion combo strings and nanosecond recovery windows
Why the fuck is this game so fucking retarded?
Why won't this NIGGER GAME END ALREADY

Attached: 1543460835911.jpg (640x480, 202.37K)

I'm not sure there's a direct equivalent to Power Within in ER. At least I haven't found one. But Golden Vow DOES stack with Flame, Grant Me Strength for a total of 38% damage increase (on physical and fire damage). FGMS only lasts for 30 seconds though, to GV's 80 seconds, which makes it kind of annoying to do unless you're going for a big first hit.

>Nephelis questline is supposed to end with her becoming lord of Fort Haight because she's from Godfrey's lineage
That's annoying, I hate all these unfinished quests

Filtered. Literally just finished FA 20 minutes ago, only the final boss was hard and even he wasn't THAT hard. If you can't handle the knights or beastmen there's something wrong with your build or gear. What level are you?

>stack golden vow, FGMS, and electrify armament
>875 AR on an Uchi

kek, too bad FGMS lasts so short

Attached: 1640131326192.jpg (435x512, 39.73K)

Shrimp ending where you become the Gumbo Lord when?

Attached: 20220311124137_1.jpg (1809x1185, 660.87K)

>gets raped and killed by shit-feeder

felt bad for the bloke he was a proper lad

youtube.com/watch?v=h1ihIA242Pk&ab_channel=GamesfromMars

Just reached the bone zone outside castle sol with the giant skellies, where's the deathroot boss?

Attached: 1641567302017.gif (112x112, 148.92K)