I loooove fromsoft lore and worldbuilding!

>I loooove fromsoft lore and worldbuilding!
>The complete lack of content outside of vague cryptic voicelines delivered by static NPCs and gibberish item descriptions appeals perfectly to midwits like me!
>Time for another binge of 3 hour lore vids from my favourite soulstubers!

Attached: average fromsoft fan.png (631x482, 433.54K)

Rent free

Utterly mindbroken.

Dangerously based, OP.

>anything gets popular
>have to have opposite opinion to make oneself feel better.
Every time.

Attached: 1621073018444.png (586x461, 168.23K)

we've had this thread before

Attached: 14550405527470s.jpg (200x199, 10.62K)

You can like the games for their combat, boss and level design, but pretty much every fromsoft game is deliberately vague, obscurantist garbage story wise, with the maybe possible exception of bloodborne.

name 1 soulstuber

>actually enjoy the NPCs and find them charming
>almost all of them eventually get killed off in dumb, unsatisfying and sometimes nonsensical ways
cool, really makes me feel invested in this world I’m saving when everyone is dead

>discord tranny thread.

Shazam was a shit movie too.

I think the people that only exclusively make souls content and only play fromsoft games in general are fucking pathetic and don't deserve to be put in the same group as people that actually generally enjoy video games. Being a company cultist is not the same as enjoying video games. It's fucking terrible. The same exact niggers that made videos on dark souls 1 are STILL riding fromsoftware's dick in 2022. They don't care about video games they just wanna keep playing the same type of game from one company.

Is this what the voices in the walls tell you OP?

Attached: elden ring crying.png (778x950, 624.52K)

>HE TOOK THE THING I LIKEJERRY! HE TOOK ELDEN RING AND HE PHTOSHOPPED IT NEXT TO A BASEDBOY! HE'S IMPLYING THAT I AM A BASEDBOY! ME, A BASEDBOY!
>And don't get me started on these filters....

Attached: georgie.jpg (712x536, 43.45K)

>97
kek, this image didnt age well

>not figuring out the lore yourself andthen mocking shit guess-theories Vaati makes
he actually thought carian knights and raya lucaria academy were opposing factions lmao

Fromcels always seethe when someone points out the souls games have shit storytelling

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it on Any Forums for at least 2-3 years before Elden Ring was released. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: wasting your time running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarded massive boring time wasting open world map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a DILUTION of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the WORST soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 as my 3x3 again, from now on it will only be a symbol of atonement for my sin; to show those who saw this 3x3 during those 2-3 years that I was wrong, I was a garbage human, I shouldn't have shilled Elden Ring during those 2-3 years before it came out.

I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 362.27K)

>this is the axe of flimbold the gribblesnord, lord of garblding, fer to the weast.
>youtube retard makes a 4 hour video on how garbiding is actually anor londo
>dlc comes out for game
>some random knife says garbiding was never real and that axe was owned by a lying dipshit who was halucinating from eating poop
>youtuber makes a 4 hour video about how eating poop is actually anor londo

So contrarian! I wish I was as based as you...

Attached: 1588577667996.jpg (637x600, 89.15K)

Stop hurting my feelings. What did I ever do to hurt you?

oh no! someone made legitimate criticism about the game's (lack of) story, it must be because he's a contrarian! it's absolutely impossible that a single person in this planet of 6billion+ people would dare dislike this piece of entertainment. it's UTTERLY impossible that someone could have a differing opinion to the norm and dislike something.

I also dislike mcdonalds, sue me you fucking fat amerilards. i don't give a shit how popular it is. all the food there is garbage.

Rather have this than 10h+ of mediocre cutscene dialogue from characters that have 0 personality and are soibois incarnated.