Why are Japanese games so fucking obsessed with inserting magic instruments into every fantasy game?

Why are Japanese games so fucking obsessed with inserting magic instruments into every fantasy game?

Attached: recorder-flute-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccacj8YGByw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea

Attached: 20220311_123536.jpg (1280x720, 112.47K)

probably some culture thing

>Be me
>Be japanese
>Be in highschool band
>finish practice and go out
>enjoying a WcDonalds
>some disgusting black creatures come in and start grabbing peoples stuff
>they grab my magical instrument handed to me by my grandfather
>they lick it
>Niggers Tongue My Agungs

>implying magical instruments aren't fucking awesome

What a stupid thread.

I need to licky licky that

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-174429.png (415x1214, 385.23K)

Attached: f3f.jpg (185x272, 8.64K)

>HISTORY AND HUMANITIES BOARD SUCKS I HATE Any Forums!
>GIVE ME MY ETERNAL FUCK WITH GOD! I JUST WANT ETERNAL FUCKING! WHERE IS. Y FUCKING I WANT MY FUCKING

Attached: wojak-seething-no.gif (380x640, 1.83M)

I can't think of a single game with a magical instruments what are you talking about?

Why are western games so fucking obsessed with inserting trannies and niggers into every game?

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Japanese youth so rotten that they allow traditional music to die out completely
>Takes a based gaijin to carry on the line of grandmasters

Attached: FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1214x933, 415.55K)

Why are mods so obsessed with pruning every thread we write for going back to before trannies took over?
It’s because everything is corrupt that has to do with social media, and news. As trump said yesterday, they are corrupt deeply.

XD

The people on this site don’t want to have children, or anything, they just want to eternally fuck a woman. Which doesn’t excuse the Jew’s democrat push for homosexuality, pedophilia, and furfags.

I cannot fucking believe that the recorder is the instrument taught to a majority of primary school children

It's because the shitch has no games.

What's hard to believe? They're light cheap plastic and don't require a lot of lung strength or specific mouth shapes to produce noise.

What's your alternative?

Attached: c492e30ea02b9ecb6f151da956f53162.png (520x880, 177.19K)

What would be better? It's cheap and easy instrument for kids

Yandex, Tineye, Google, and the other one I forgot about all suck at finding cropped images, especially if the aspect ratio has been drastically altered. What's the best way to search for things that have been cropped this hard?

For me, it's the mist noble.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccacj8YGByw