Is there any other user feeling like I do?

I'm 30 years old, my first pc was a shitty windows XP one and the very first proper AAA game I played was Warcraft 3 and Age of Empires 2. Since then I cannot get into the new games seeing that the industry went to shit. I just play oblivion, starcraft 1, age of empires 2 and 3 and few other classics but I feel so nostalgic. Like I do want to enjoy new games but they are so soulless I dunno.

Attached: GOOD_OLD_DAYS.jpg (750x955, 153.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rvgl.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do feel like that but luckily have found many old classics i missed years ago, like MGS games, Yakuza, God Hand, etc. but it seems you either had money or pirated everything because there aren't many games you are missing.
I don't see Unreal Tournament games or Deus Ex which are among my favorites btw, maybe try them

Hahah it's a random img I found on the web, I don't use XP anymore sadly. Ps I used to play the shit outta Unreal and Quake

cool stuff, UT is great, i'd say give emulation a chance, see which are the best games on other platforms and try them, there are great gems out there brother, even on the oldest consoles

Yeah I have like at least 200 gbs of roms in total maybe even more, and double the pc games of that. I just feel a bit sad because the talent, the story, the details that made the old games classics do not exist anymore. So yeah

well, the development process in videgames changed, now indie games are the only ones developed out of passion, big games are rushed, lack polish, detail and care because all of that takes time and money they would rather use somewhere else.

Maybe you're soulless OP.

Attached: enigma.png (196x340, 112.06K)

Play Elden Ring, idk.
Idk how anyone can play Elden Ring or any of the soulsborne games and call them Soulless.

That seems pretty late. I'm 33 and my first OS was Windows 95

Build an xp rig and play the old games. Have a little corner of your man cave devoted to nostalgia.

Attached: 1646960958484.jpg (751x741, 327.54K)

user you have discovered the magic of PC gaming (again) the ability to do whatever the fuck you want and if that means playing old games so be it.

Attached: Midtown Madness 2 10_03_2022 21_01_05.jpg (7680x4320, 3.08M)

shit's super soulless bro.

I was like that, then I discovered Total War games and it's like my heroin now

No you just self diagnosed autism, as is a requirement for total war.

kek saved thanks

Lol revolt is in there. I remember that one. Remote Controller car racing, right?
Anyway, yes, the Jews are going to burn in hell unless they let God’s people go after becoming Pharoah and Nebuchadnezzar theirselves.
Jesus Christ is Lord.

yea Revolt was such a banger

>I'm 30 years old
YIKES and CRINGE

>I'm 30 years old, my first pc was a shitty windows XP one and the very first proper AAA game I played was Warcraft 3 and Age of Empires 2. Since then I cannot get into the new games seeing that
god yes
>the industry
*snore*
*closes thread*

Zoomer here, I feel the same and play the same games as OP. Think about it, you behave like a zoomer.

Attached: groove.gif (480x467, 833.58K)

>I do want to enjoy new games
why? just because they're new?
i've been getting into older games. they're just better in every way except how realistic the graphics are. and since i do-not care about that, it's nothing but good stuff

Re-volt is also free to download. rvgl.org/

Attached: Re-volt toy world 2.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

I don't play new games either. They're either uninteresting, full of microtransactions to the detriment of the game experience, or broken until they get patched (maybe)