Untitled

Attached: _122074265_hi071843849.jpg (640x360, 26.42K)

Reminder that only leftists hate NFTs

What the fuck why do you have my NFT?!

What went wrong, NFTrannies?

Attached: 1636146555104.gif (384x480, 1.96M)

Nope, nfts and nft "culture" is just more nigger shit.
>gonna cap the new drop!!!
>bruhhhh did you see new retard ape #471??? that shit straight FIRE
>my NFT finna do sum
I fucking hate nfts nearly as much as I hate niggers and leftists.

Not enough new money to keep the pyramid scheme going.

Plus biden rules are going to reveal all the pump and dumps which are 90% off all crypto transactions.

What was his endgame?

reminder

Attached: nft trend chart.jpg (750x680, 37.05K)

: O
REALLY?! Well I'm pretty right wing soooo if them damned lefies don't like it than I MUST SUPPORT IT!!!

Funny that people joke about leftists going "YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND LIKE IT" when under NFTs and crypto, you really DO own nothing. This is why the corporations are going all in on it because they want to sell you things you don't actually own.

NFTs are dead

Attached: 1646931280937.png (616x614, 405.97K)

crashing through the table

What was that fucking retard even trying to accomplish?

for what purpose?

with no survivors

Attached: nfts.jpg (720x527, 60.49K)

Why are there so many wealthy retards willing to get scammed? How did they get so much money if they are so stupid?

Attached: 1646998755802.png (598x817, 271.76K)

No, you own nothing when the government or international finance decides you own nothing, like what happened to the truckers in Canada and what is happening to Russia right now. Crypto is not perfect but it's the best alternative to the kike financial system that exists now where you get shit taken away from you just because (((they))) don't like you.

crypto is literally pointless and not real money, can you buy a burger with crypto? Literally imaginary

Why did he do it bros?

>scenes women will never understand

NPCs that fluidly function in the Diverseā„¢ and Tolerantā„¢ modern west are rewarded for their inability to critique the culture and just mindlessly consume. They are paid very well because they align with the larger agenda set in place by the established institutions and interests.

*gently caresses your inner thigh*
Look at how the girls are positioned, It's staged

>Crypto is not perfect but it's the best alternative to the kike financial system that exists now where you get shit taken away from you just because (((they))) don't like you.
You literally have hard defined wallet identifiers that identify your transactions that make it easier than ever to blacklist people that have ever exchanged FUCKING CURRENCY at any point with anyone.
This being literally how the canadian government and banking infrastructure completely shut down any sort of effectiveness with crypto donations in a fucking HOUR.

*pushes you*
Back the fuck off???!

There are many reasons to hate NFTs that don't require bringing up politics.

Attached: kevin.jpg (720x720, 74.03K)

If the proprietor accepts crypto, yes. Sorry, I will choose my own decentralized banks ovre the kike-owned one that wants be broke and homeless. Anything is better.

fuck i got hard

The pizza landed on the table intact and mostly on the plate, I think the point was to elbow drop through a table like in Smackdown or something, it was pretty funny and all the plates were empty in the destroyed table so nobody's food got ruined

Not everything is a partisan issue retard. Your brain has been poisoned by years of exposure to American politics.

They can't seize it. And you can exchange it for any other currency on the decentralized exchanges. The government cannot touch the funds.

Keep hyperventilating while you sell yourself into debt slavery though, sounds like you enjoy being a slave. Probably a good fit for you.

wealthy people can gain something out of it, they usually can get some retard to buy it from them and they have money to spare on the first place
The problem is the retarded spics and low tier wagies who get in debt to buy a shitty monkey

damn that's crazy

*rapes u*

not my problem

>They can't seize it.
They don't need to retard. People DON'T pay for shit in crypto, the barter the speculative value of crypto in ACTUAL MONEY, and what the fuck do you think happens when the entire financial structure of your country decides to use the cryptographic ledger to blacklist people from payment providers and banking.
If you really wanted to accomplish something you'd start minting actual BILLS. PHYSICAL TENDER THAT CAN'T ACTUALLY BE TRACKED.

>gaming companies start selling NFTs
>gamers don't want them
let's pretend NFT wasn't a massive failure. which gaming NFTs would go the most? like guaranteed millions

Attached: 1627914733088.jpg (600x600, 116.98K)

they aint even got legs

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 52.62K)

Oh yeah, that happened