Advance Warsbros

We lost

Attached: aw.png (620x273, 26.19K)

Just play Days or Ruin or Super Famicom Wars in the meantime.

Who cares? It looked like shit.

Blame nato

Blame Putin. NATO never attacked anyone.

any good advanced war rom hacks?

This. All NATO did was just put a gun to Russia's head; they didn't actually pull the trigger. NATO is blameless.

/thread

They do that, but invest in cryptocurrency, which will have a bigger negative impact on the world than a war game

>because of wu flu we must delay our game
>because of a war in a another country we're not involved in we must delay our game

Attached: 1632514447585.jpg (1200x1600, 830.56K)

actually you should be talking about usa biolabs now
didnt you get the script?

Calling it now, sometime around Sept they'll say "Due to circumstances beyond our control, we've decided not to release Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp at this time."

didn't the original get delayed because of 9/11?

You can thank Putin for that. Crashed his entire country and fucked your games, to boot.

isn't this the diversity hire if the franchise? nothing of value is lost.

Yes

no you just have obsessive brain rot

>NOOOO YOU CANT HAVE AN ARMY ON MY BORDER
>ONLY IM ALLOWED TO INVADE MY NEIGHBORS
>inb4 HURR DURR BUT MUH POOR SHITSKINS

They're just never going to comment on it again. The Wars property has been cursed forever and this will bill the last straw for Nintendo of Japan.

I expect the Nintendo of America employees that spearheaded this with Way Forward to face punitive action to be honest.

>lost
What? It's a total win. This game should never have been remade, not with those atrocious visuals.

>hey yajirobe, should be associate our funny cartoon game with an actual war that could result in world war 3?
>why yes, matsumoto, we should!
what the fuck is going on in those pea brains?

They thought they were being progressive.

They didn't realize this will turn into such a meme the franchise is going to have this hang over it forever now and is basically unmarketable thanks to twitter faggots.

Mate, nukes can be launched from basically anywhere in the world these days. Russia sperging out at NATO on their borders is even more of a joke these days than when America sperged out at Cuba.

I've other games to play so I can keep waiting.

other way around partner. only whites are good at war.

Only in japan and Europe. It came out in the US a literal day before September 11th but afterwards sone stores pulled it off the shelves.