YOU FOOL I ONLY WANTED TO DESTROY YOUR REALITY TO SAVE YOU FROM SOMETHING EVEN WORSE THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR REALITY

>YOU FOOL I ONLY WANTED TO DESTROY YOUR REALITY TO SAVE YOU FROM SOMETHING EVEN WORSE THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR REALITY

Bravo, Blizzard Entertainment

Attached: 1646812677522.png (1193x616, 729.85K)

Still better than xiv

Somewhat related. Are there any games where the antagonist is actually level headed and friendly and not overly aggressive to the protagonist and other people?

There's a lot of stuff better than xiv's story, but WoW's clusterfuck sure ain't one of them.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Armstrong.jpg (1920x1080, 191.69K)

>I ONLY WANTED TO DESTROY YOUR REALITY BECAUSE IM LE DEPRESSED AND CANT FIND THE MEANING OF LIFE

>Immediate reflection to the xiv
WOW bucks are broken

I'd say Kain in Soul Reaver fits the bill too but I dunno if you can really call him the antagonist

I never said ffxiv

I can't laugh at jailer threads anymore because they aren't funny.
It's just sad.

Copium.

What the fuck are you talking about lmao are you so starved for male friendship and validation that armstrong smiling and shaking raiden's hand easily deceives you?

I haven't looked in recent WoW story too much, but isn't that literally the same shit as Sargeras and the Burning Legion?
The whole destroying everything to save it from the Void.

WoW writers are literally incapable of original writing at this point. Everything must either be cannibalized from better, other games or recycled versions of prior WoW plotlines.

Neither did he though? He just said xiv as well.

What other big bad were you referring to then?

>baiting
(You)

>totally missed the point of their entire fight
God, I hate women.

>but isn't that literally the same shit as Sargeras and the Burning Legion?

Mate this is unironically the 6th or 7th time this has happened now

Attached: 1646815551864.png (1000x3605, 2.21M)

He's right. Armstrong is a psychopath and that was just a bait to see if Raiden would side with him.

There was no bait, they had a debate to show the other that they were the one in the right. He thought his words and his ideology finally got to Raiden after a while of fighting, which is why he said "am I finally getting through?".
I won't deny that he's a nutcase, but he was clearly sincere when talking to Raiden and sincerely wished to recruit him, like he did with Sam.

Cope

Kinda.
Still wants to destroy the world, but because he thinks that's actually what he was created for. But he hangs around with a group of 5/6 people and even has a bro relationship with another antagonist, despite the two of them formerly being enemies. Like the instant you see him, you'd think it's obvious that he'll backstab his "own" group, and say he was just using them. But no, he treats them well all the way through.

Hates the protagonist's guts, but when he loses; he goes out like a chad and not "Wah, I was right!". Even complements the MC's party at the end.

Attached: Malos.jpg (1280x720, 54.73K)

Will FFXIVtroons ever stop seething over our superiority?

Uh isn't that the same story as FFXIV though?

No. The final boss of this chapter is a product of the group that's caused all of the problems we've been dealing with since 1.0.

I still remember when the burning region was going to be a wc3 playable side