Why did you do it?

Why did you do it?

Attached: 9084750998423.jpg (1080x1080, 200.82K)

Do what?

Do your mom?

I haven't done anything.

i have never thrown a controller in my life and i'm full with anger issues
wtf is wrong with normies?

Just, like, don't get angry you ape.

They've seen their favourite streamer do it

Because kids with rich parents never will have to go more than a half hour without a controller

because I'm a zoomer and don't know what it's like to have everything wired

>Snoy are histrionic manchildren: more at 11

Zoomers watch streamers do it, so they do it thinking it's cool. Monkey see monkey do.

I took care of my shit because I knew my parents wouldn't replace things if I broke it on purpose.

Fuck I hate women

Mine neither, and that's good parenting. All parents should do that.

Fake news

No clue, when I'm mad I just punch myself in the face.

My brother smashed at least 3 dualshock 3s until they looked like this, one of them I bought myself, parents didnt give a shit and now hes a hotheaded retard that does drugs. Thank god I moved out

I'm not a manchild that freaks out and smashes stuff when I lose in a video game.

Because I was 90% of the way through an already tough boss fight when the game decided to stop everything for a minigame where you kill 30-some obnoxious enemies that deliberately run away from you within 7 seconds, and when I inevitably failed it it was an instant game over. KH2 can fuck right off for that alone, goddamn unacceptable design.

>try to help a pala, who is getting ganked
>hop in, despite being in tank gear, stun motherfuckers, slow motherfuckers, reduce their armour
>the retardin just runs in circles and lets himself be whittled down, never stopping to cast a healing spell on neither himself nor me
>we both die
>yeet headphones into distance

>playing Elden Ring
>Can't get past the 3rd boss
>been days now
>get mad everything
>drop pants
>punch nuts to the tune of Oh Canada
>My nuts have swelled to 4 times the size
>Ladies love it
>Elden ring got me laid
My balls are in a constant state of pain, but I am getting so much swizz.