Fuck fextralife

Add these to your ublock filter list to remove the embedded dogshit on fextralife's wiki:

Protip: add these to ublock to remove the cringe twitch stuff on the side:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##[src="embed.twitch.tv?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true&parent=eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com&referrer=https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki&theme=dark&width=340"]
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.simulation-hero-heading.section-heading-light.section-heading.ad-sidebar
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.sidebar-top-border
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com###sidebar-wrapper
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##[src="embed.twitch.tv?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true&parent=eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com&referrer=https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki&theme=dark&width=340"]
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.simulation-hero-heading.section-heading-light.section-heading.ad-sidebar
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com##.sidebar-top-border
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com###sidebar-wrapper
||embed.twitch.tv/?channel=fextralife&height=398&layout=video-with-chat&muted=true$subdocument
||embed.twitch.tv/?channel=fextralife

Their jannies are upset over my fun posting.

Attached: 1644444939822.jpg (800x584, 40.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
bloodborne-wiki.com/
howtoplay.wiki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is a ublock?

based, thank you user

the absolute state of this board
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

KING

Attached: I KNEEL.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

Thanks, always hated opening their website and seeing that stupid bitch streaming.

Does this work on all of their pages or just elden ring

I fucking hate that place but no one makes actual wikis anymore

>only care about bloodborne
>bloodborne has bloodborne-wiki
>don't have to deal with niggerfrextra

Attached: 1572993702285.gif (550x309, 2.9M)

I only use Fextralife for Monster Hunter World, but based regardless.

Attached: Machoke Kneels.jpg (226x224, 13.12K)

seems to work fine for me for both bloodborne and ds3 wikis

protip: there is an objectively better bloodborne wiki that references
bloodborne-wiki.com/

some user said he was going to try to make a replacement about a month ago for fextralife's elden ring wiki but it still has nothing on it
howtoplay.wiki/

fextra should be banned from twitch
they are embedding their dogshit and forcing it on their users, it doesn't matter what they play they will always have 20k faggots searching for shit on their wikis

ty user. fuck that viewbotting loser cuck retard.

Use kiranico or ping’s dex instead, the fextra wiki is comically incomplete by comparison

Based.

Attached: 1623698724142.gif (278x498, 3.25M)

Thanks man. Their wikis are garbage, empty and full of false information all the time.

I've been using Kiranico for Rise but I still use Fextra for World out of a force of habit. At least they have something on their pages half the time.

thanks man, i fucking hate all that bullshit on their site too. just want to look up somber stone locations, not their live streams of lost fucking ark

>bloodborne-wiki.com/
this is actually a really good wiki, shame Elden Ring has no equivalent. Also a shame that google always links people to fextralife, their wiki is so fucking bad and filled with placeholders or outright wrong information, enemy names made up by some random faggot etc

what the fuck is a fextralife
is that the name of the fandomwiki guys that have an automated bot that shits out a half-assed template 'fan wiki' for every game ever made?

It's practially the same shit, anyone can edit anything

it's actually worse than fandom or whatever their name is now

>put this in
>fextralife doesn't load
Is the website just being shit or is it me?