Is somehow worse than Project 64, Citra, and Yuzu

>is somehow worse than Project 64, Citra, and Yuzu
How did they do it?

Attached: 1620600240537.png (500x323, 44.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/-dn3I80K1LNOLrrI82YsjA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk

Attached: profound mental retardation.jpg (638x479, 72.26K)

>pic related
That's a nice way to describe your average PCSX2nigger

This shit hasn't even been updated in over a decade other than adding Vulkan support. Even RPCS3 runs games better and with less glitches than PCSX2, and it gets more constant updates too.

Half the people looking for help on their forums also usually get banned and have their threads locked since they'll ask you for a log then sperg out if you're using an alleged 'pirated BIOS'

tl;dr the devs are faggots and niggers

Attached: GT4 HD.jpg (1280x720, 131.19K)

works on my machine

is there any better alternatives?

>he's still forcing this meme
just stop, it will never become "a thing".

Attached: 1643611096986.jpg (1024x875, 78.58K)

Worked fine for me 12 years ago.

i call seethe

Ran Gran Turismo 4 at 60FPS in 1080P on my Broadwell i7 gaming laptop seven years ago.

Works on my machine too even upscaled to 4k. Even with that, some games have shadow errors, lighting glitches, flickering textures, z-fighting, and so on. Numerous games still only work with the 'software' renderer that forces you down to the original resolution which is pretty trash, at that point you might as well just use an actual PS2.

Attached: getaway fog.jpg (300x168, 7.62K)

never had that issue i think you're stupid

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/-dn3I80K1LNOLrrI82YsjA/

>issues well documented in the PCSX2 wiki
The games I want to emulate happen to be the ones that *still* have graphical and gameplay issues. If you looked at any of the recent dev build feedback you'd know that there's lots of shoddy code in the emulator that has taken years to properly sort out.

Attached: PCSX2sisters.png (1541x295, 28.84K)

layer 8 issue

>people pretending that PS2 emulators work now and have for several years
Oh I am laffin

Yeah, for mobile.

Works perfectly for every single game I want to play and has for several years.

so play in software mode. what's the issue?

It still blows me away that PS2 was far and away the most popular system of its gen, yet it has a worse emulator than the fucking Gamecube. You'd think a PS2 emulator would be the gold standard but it falls very short compared to others. Sure it works most of the time but that shouldn't be good enough, and certainly when not compared with emulators like PPSSPP, Dolphin, or Duckstation.

People wanted to play the top 100 or so most popular PS2 games and PCSX2 got there relatively early on relatively bad code ~2008-2009 time period which was why it was able to get by for so long until people decided to look outside of the most popular titles and the technical debt of having that bad code impeded significant progress until lately when people were willing to overhaul it, and other emulators for the system started being built from the ground up.

>pcsx2 making strides the past few years
>even the duckfucker dev is working on it now
>it'll never be enough for you retards
never change Any Forums