Why are fromdrones incapable of accepting criticism?

why are fromdrones incapable of accepting criticism?

Attached: 1646831422349.gif (346x231, 1.96M)

they think because they beat their head against the wall for every badly designed ER boss enough times the catharsis of finally beating a shitty boss makes their dumb brains incapable of looking at things objectively.

Also because ER does so many things good that it's very difficult to pick apart what should have been done better since Dark Souls 3.

Ai is still smarter than w/e mobile game you usually play.

dunno, the ai is pretty fucking dumb

The most egregious thing ER did was not just having cut content but leaving unfinished quests in the game. I feel like such a goddamn chump for wasting my fucking time running around trying to find NPCs who I later found out just disappeared from the game altogether because lmao unfinished. Still a very good game but fuck this "you must discover shit for yourself without handholding" that's all well and good but give me shit to actually discover.

Cope

Attached: 1624071729995.jpg (666x1024, 179.66K)

case in point

rent free

Lol who gives a shit? Lmao.

>i suck at the game therefore the game is shit. please pander to me and hold my hand.

You are only accepting of racism

>proving OP right

Lmfao like why do you care haha.

That's exactly OP's point. You kids are ruined. The commies of video-games there is no argument for you only a bullet.

trolling is no longer a art and pretending to be retarded is the norm.

git gud.

Why are you incapable of not shitposting?`

Get shot.

It's over, your raid is a failure

Attached: 1646090735214.png (1822x1078, 2.65M)

Attached: 1646975136074.jpg (537x585, 111.08K)

Don't give a shit about Souls games and I'm assuming this is from Elden Ring. What is this supposed to be showing? Input reading?

they unironically believe they belong to the elite of vidya fans and so any criticism about their ingroup is met with complete mental collapse

in this way they're very similar to jews, they use the same tactics too

jews use mimic and hoarfrost stomp? holy...

If you're a "drone," yeah, I don't think you can accept criticism because it's already implied you're programmed. Are you actually referring to drones, or are you using it as a replacement for someone who's a fan of or enjoys something?

>be bad at video games
>blame it on DA JOOOZ!
anti fromsoft baddies are just chudjak polcels?

color me shocked.

estus punishing is the most annoying shit
crucible knight and his little twinkletoes move makes me want to scream

whats the lore behind this

>confirming quoted posts again
see?

It already pander to shitters, retard. lmao Why are you so delusional?

>jews use mimic
yes

i simply do not care what you have to say about it, why should i bother listening to your criticism? what is there to gain?

Imagine if twitch and youtube temporarily demonetized new games like this when they first release. What a blessing that would be.

because they want to be good at vidya but they lack the skill and since dark souls came around the time where vidya became popular they started to think that their above average skill is actually ultra skill since a lot of normalfaggots couldn't beat the game
now we are here listening to shitters telling people to git gud when faced with criticism about the game that allowed them to humble brag to their friends how good they are and since their friends aren't online they just go
>h-hehe y-yeah that wasn't so hard
>woooow dude you are so good at the game i can't beat the gargoyles on that church in the beginning, can you help me? :D

Attached: 1569532982671.png (1000x750, 1007.08K)

the default mode of elden ring, ie. using all available tools, is already easier than your average action game

Do you think I give a shit? The game is nearly perfect in my eyes, and nothing you or anyone else says can change that.

>Lmfao like
>haha.

Attached: 1625381435474.jpg (563x1000, 216.41K)

>big budget game is good enough by its own gameplay merits
>westoid trannies try to drag it down since they are incapable of understanding anything but aaa garbage
Maybe you should just go back to playing Horizon Forbidden Breast

if(Player.CastSpellThisFrame)
DodgeLeap();

Imagine you're fighting a tiger that wants to eat you
You turn around, throw a rock AWAY from the tiger
And it runs in fear

An actual being considera PROJECTILES and wether or not the PROJECTILE will HIT HIM
This code is super efficient sure but the design is god awful

It means that, enemies do not intelligently dodge
They just dodge whenever *thing* happens
That gif is disgusting

this is an anonymous image board and yeah you totally don't care

btw Trump lost

Why do you niggers all same the same thing?
>Cope
>Seeth
>Tranny
>get gid
> game not for you.

They are either baiting or they lack any critical thinking skills to be intelligent or creative.

Soulsfags are genuinely like a cult as others say. Before Elden Ring they were terrible, but after they just got so much worse. They are so fucking annoying and up theirs and Miyazaki's ass. Soulsgames are the peak of human-creation to these people. I hope Miyazaki loses the ability to use his hands preventing him from ever making anything again or something, so Fromfags can all collectively off themselves in grief.

Attached: 1645819049348.jpg (600x641, 36.58K)