Any Forums, journalists and their mother hate a boss because "too hard"

>Any Forums, journalists and their mother hate a boss because "too hard"
>try it without any cheesing
>beat it first try or a few
Which ones was it for you?

Attached: 1645544887109.jpg (1280x720, 128.88K)

Rennala
Though i was an overleveled STRchad by the time I first fought her
I also beat Sword Saint Isshin on my second attempt

Not on ER but I beat Gael at the first try, maybe I was overleveled but everything felt so right.

>try it without cheesing
>bloody slash

there it is

did people actually think that boss was hard?
i thought people were just complaining because it's a rehash

it's from google
here's me right after i beat them

Attached: 1644779177454.jpg (1920x1080, 555.11K)

This. Also
>He leveled up
Not permitted really.

>That flask level
Wow you grinded and got overleveled too for an encounter, wow.

Where you get the pot helmet?

good thing i only used it once then
Alexander's quest, after radahn you can find him in a lava area at the surroundings of volcano manor

That wasn't the implication. If you have high flask level you are overleveled as a biproduct unless you are throwing away your runes.

The godskin duo is literally endgame user.

how are you guys getting these big ole health bars
>t. SL 35 who already has 30 VIT yet health bar still looks pathetic
is there some sort of exponential increase across a certain threshold

No, the "end-game" is the ice area with Mohg and Malenia. Those stats just smells like overlevel.

It increases more and more until 40 vigor, but that pic has radahn's great rune active which gives like 15% more hp

Yep.
Literally beat the game with 20 vigor and a UGS. Malenia was a 1st try. The only boss that ALMOST killed me was fire giant, but I still beat him.
Didn't even get the spirit bell for summoning too.

Literally git gud, Any Forums. Elden Ring is a mastahpiece.

Attached: 1509419606730.jpg (1024x842, 80.22K)

This is after those areas you fucking mongoloid. Nice of you to expose yourself like that.

You realize you only need to pick up the item at churches to upgrade your flasks level right?
Same for the amount you only need to pick up seeds
you could get max flask level while being level 1

No it isn't, mongo boy. You only get to Malenia's area by looking up a guide through the lift, very few players are going to trigger that urn naturally, be realistic. She's just as much an extra boss as the arbitrary 'quest' boss under Nokron.

Yes, but having many flasks will mean you have been all over the map, and therefore you're likely to be overleveled, unless intentionally throwing runes away as you head to churches or dodge everything.

>You only get to Malenia's area by looking up a guide through the lift
I got to Malenia completely on my own because I'm not a fucking brainlet. You can easily find the first half of the medallion, and the game explicitly tells you to go find a particular NPC who tells you where the other half is. Even if you don't find the first half, the one in the mountains is much easier to find because it's in a castle structure most people will want to go explore regardless.

>that health and stamina bar
Am I fucking up by not levelling past 60? I always try to finish the game at around 70.

Attached: 1641219982220.jpg (1024x1024, 108.39K)

>by looking up a guide through the lift,
lol?

Attached: left half.png (774x81, 81.03K)

I feel sad knowing that ER doesn't has an special ending for Soul Level 1 characters.
At this point I expected they would already knew people wanted shit like that in their games.

Most people probably finish around 120

>very few players are going to trigger that urn naturally, be realistic
The one in The village? I did. Cope, explorelet.

>Ah yes I just randomly roll into every urn in the game because there might be a NPC.

You gain nothing from lying about this, and on the off chance you did actually do it, you'd have to be autistic to not deduce that few people are going to find it naturally unless getting hints.

Holy shit talk about projection. So glad I'm not a retard who doesn't know how to explore.

>not rolling into pots for fun