Get invaded

>get invaded
>its always a curse aura abuser
>summon friendlies for hard boss
>its curse aura teamkiller
t-thanks miyazaki

Attached: slapsyourboyfriendsass.png (603x682, 685.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwQltPC-rFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a worthless nigger
>get punished
WOOOOOW

CRITICISM OF ELDEN RING DETECTED
RUNNING GIT_GUD.EXE

Attached: 1550702871848.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

>play through game entirely coop
>complain about losing a 2v1

>try to play the game
>have exploiters shit on you with no way of defending yourself besides alt+f4ing just so you can get softbanned
youtube.com/watch?v=lwQltPC-rFg

POPULAR THING DETECTED
RUNNING SWAP_OPINION.EXE

>disconnects from online encounters to avoid a 5 second walk back to his runes
>complains about getting softbanned

>anyone who disagrees with me is a contrarian
ok fromdrone

tons of spics int his topic. top fucking kek. im just glad one of you brown shit looking short fucks mowed my lawn already this week

>Anyone who likes a popular thing is a drone
Ok retard

watch the video
the invader can perma corpserape you without you ever being allowed to die
to anybody who doesnt even know about the exploit it looks like some hacker is corrupting your save or something its fucked up

i played the whole game offline and never had any issues
maybe you should try it

what platform?

online is a big part of the experience

Why are you fromdrones so fragile and defensive? What is it exactly that makes you so insecure?

If thats true, why do you disconnect from online encounters?

its a glitched buff interaction, you can do this shit on any platform

There's walkthrough messages on the gorund if you play online Any Forums can't beat the game without them.

Why are contrarians so fragile and defensive? What exactly makes you so insecure?

that's not what im asking, i'd like to know what platform OP is playing on

How do you get invaded?
I'm 60 hours in with online always enabled and haven't been invaded once. Do I have to manually do something?

>autistic parroting
lol

Can someone explain why there are so many anons (probably shills) rabidly defending every ER flaw?

Attached: 1637192570635.webm (720x405, 1.79M)

You can still see them and never get invaded.

So stay online and never do the pvp minigame. There are no pvp invasions in ER unless you opt into it.

You only get invaded if you summon coop

>Deranged strawmen
lol

im on pc ofc

Typical Fromsoft consumers

Attached: fromsoft.jpg (632x358, 39.79K)

Increase the stat that raises resistance against curse

>bunch of 15yr old ESLs sniggering over le epig sick exploit grief

yup checks out, this is the PC community

Most obnoxious thing I have seen so far is someone using the Tree Sentinel Greatshield with some sort of self-damage over time ability that causes it to constantly spit out the giant fuck you golden laser beam from the shield.

High level pvp is always cancer. In this its particularly bad because it seems to be around level 100, where everyone is using magic, has the heaviest armour, every spell and a health bar that goes half way across the screen, like every build is ridiculous. Theres no nuance to it at all, just stick to low level invasions if you want to actually see fights that have thought put into builds beyond "just equip all the best meta gear"

Im reluctant to go over level 70 on a new character because the 100 range was just so fucking bad.

>invader has to rollspam (which makes you nearly invincible btw even against a ganksquad) .5 seconds longer ontop of you for you to get cursed
yeah sure

I usually hate PvP multiplayer games, but the PvP in this is exceedingly bad

>ofc

lmao, bet I wouldn't run into any of this on my PS5, we are an honorable sort over here on PSN not to mention actual adults with careers. Sorry for picking the wrong place to play.

It's literally a running joke to tell anyone to get good at the game at a single sign of anger or to point out that glitches are intended, you would know if you weren't so fucking autistic

its the same spell that get curse modifier from the shotel, you can easily run a build with both those exploits even at lower levels
the only real counter to this is a spell that purges buffs from enemies but you have to be close for it so the invader can just shieldspam you to death with insane damage from a distance

regardless of your low quality bait
this shit can be done any platform as ive stated already

Attached: 1644194034875.jpg (1024x961, 128.42K)

that build will never oneshot you
and you can reaction roll it
also it has limited range
its really not even that broken, just play passive until the buff runs out

>can be done any platform
can be done doesnt mean it will be done by the majority on any platform. I GUARANTEE YOU by and large you will see this shit on PC more often than any console, it just comes with the territory, very easy to surmise when you take into consideration the audience you'll find on PC.