Twitch Withholding Payments For Russian Streamers

>Twitch Withholding Payments For Russian Streamers

No more comfy Russian on twitch

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 20-12-01 Twitch Streamers in Russia Hit By Economic Sanctions.png (940x320, 116.17K)

>Country you happen to be born in where you have no real power to enact change goes to war
>Money stolen

It's unironically not fair.

can't they just get out and live abroad? how mad would putin be if they did?

doesn't matter, their audience was russian and now their audience can't give money to any twitch streamer at all and soon won't even have money anyway.
they are kind of fucked, unless their audience was mostly from other nations in that case they better slip under putin's postguards and seek refuge in germany or lithuania.

I'm agianst the Ukraine war, buut I'm also against jingoism with a superpower and punitive measures by corporations to target Russian civilians. I've never seen corporations all band together and economically blockade a country before, but it seems like they have too much power that these corporations are taking actions like a state would do.

Genuinely feel bad for the bylats just trying to drink vodka and game.

Yeah this shit is wild. I understand the idea is to put pressure on the Russian government to withdraw from Ukraine but it's kind of nuts how far everything is going that just fucks random citizens. It's not like Russia is a democracy, they can't just vote putin out

Don't worry once we replace Putin with Western puppet all corporate services will be restored

I don't know how much plane tickets cost over there, but with the ruble worth less than toilet paper there's pretty much no escape now.

>Implying there has been any

Lol Russians will be driven to nuke everyone and then my president will go up on TV and blame the inflation rate on them again.

They need to kill Putin

A ruble is the Russian equivilant to a penny. A sheet of toilet paper is worth more than an American penny probably.

Well, their country shouldn't have gone to war if they couldn't win it quickly.

Why so many corporations attacking Russian civilians?

they can just make a nonrussian bank account

Because they're run by boomers with a pathological hatred of Russia

Good. Fuck Russians. I cant wait till wr round them all up and stick them in camps like warcraft orcs.

No more cute Russian feet streams. Feels bad

Oh and most countries aren't accepting flights from Russia either, anymore. So even if you could afford to move and fly you'd probably end up somewhere worse and STILL have a pocket full of worthless rubles. The only people managing to escape right now either had to foresight to bail early or are billionaire oligarchs.

Russia's the only place we're all allowed to hate without getting cancelled by someone

All Russian mail order brides now half-off

They are taking the opportunity to bend Russia over and make sure it never shows up as an actor again.

as a russian I approve
they always cried west is bad and evil
time to stream on that patriotic streaming service comrade