Enemy can cheat and win

>enemy can cheat and win

Attached: 1604901017974.jpg (720x396, 93.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/POTUS/status/1501959821368737792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1645564059732.gif (600x421, 545.35K)

>enemy can leave their spawn zone

in 10 years President Trump will be almost universally recognized as a hero and the democrat party will be in shambles.

Umm, sweaty...

Attached: 1604644698920.jpg (960x557, 21.74K)

>enemy can cheat and win

Attached: 1555090266019.jpg (1080x544, 334.4K)

Americans disgust me

FUCK AMERICA

Know what's shitty? I hate Any Forums for their incessant bullshit, but half these threads feel like they're made by reddit specifically to bait Any Forums.

>half the country is okay with rigged elections if it means getting the guy with funny hair who said something mean about mexicans out of office
the only way up is down

Attached: bellweathers.jpg (558x344, 44.4K)

from two more weeks we have already moved on to ten years?
also, trump hates you and despises you.

>enemy can use time travel against you

Attached: 1647005984335.jpg (1072x1900, 330.71K)

>nooooooo you cant call out cancer
kys

KEK

Trump lost. Putin will lose too and russians will suffer.

Not if it's off-topic, no. Take it Any Forums.

> it's putin's fault

>enemy can copy the player

Attached: 1643756664288.webm (1014x900, 2.08M)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING TO HER

Attached: 08.png (431x471, 137.03K)

>patch changes previous game balance

Attached: Untitled.png (504x910, 221.39K)

NOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT THE SAMEEEEE

The one trying to starve me with rising food prices loves me? I guess I'll never understand love user.

Putin is so fucking powerful that his invasion of Ukraine 10 days ago has been ruining the US economy for over a year

NOOOOOOOOOO

>President Trump will be almost universally recognized as a hero

A hero of Israel maybe. Last i checked he betrayed all his followers after inciting them to riot and getting them branded terrorists.

Only thing MAGAtards are good for is to make them gay in the Sims 4 and have them fuck their cute gay libral sons.

Attached: 11-09-21_1-58-06 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Was Trump anywhere near as bad as liberals thought he was going to be? Like, what the fuck did he even do in office that warranted them shitting their pants for four+ years. I will admit that gas was a lot cheaper, but he never built a wall and all the kids in cages were there before him, so he wasn't even a fifteenth as bad as Hitler like the left kept saying he was going to be. He was just a narcissist with a hot daughter.

>Farquaad is one of those types
Tells you all you need to know, really

Not only russians, you think rising gas prices is the end of this? You think you will be able to afford powering on anything more demanding than a 3DS?

I choose to blame the unvaccined. Maybe the fucking Ukrainians wouldn't be losing if they listened to Pope Fauci.

>2016
>YOU CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ELECTORATE COLLEGE, THATS ANTI-DEMOCRATIC
>2020
>WHAT THE FUCK, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN THE ELECTORATE COLLEGE IS LITERAL COMMUNISM

What type?

Attached: MAGAY.jpg (3000x2836, 1.22M)

they are lifting all the mandates now
stop being mad over covid

We're all prepared to tighten our belts to defeat fascism

Attached: colbert.jpg (1023x682, 102.96K)

>boss falls for the same trick he used against your predecessor
Kino trope.

>being this obsessed
You seriously hate the lower classes.

>believes in the "Trump incited Jan 6 riot!" MSM lie
your glow is showing, faggot. go back.

Who is Fauci exactly and why do American chuds hate him so much?

Meds

you are pretty fucking retarded

I think I have trump fatigue

>didn't even deny being Farquaad
lol
lmao

bye

The faction that is branding them terrorists has wanted them dead from the start, while the other faction wants to compromise by making them serfs.

Convinced half the country the election was stolen when he lost and turned the republican party into a cult centered around him.

Why the fuck is this thread still up?

A bullet to your temple would be enough user, there's no need to draw this out.

Didn't Hillary do that in 2016?

NONE OF MY CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE FARQUAAD.

Attached: delet this.jpg (1024x576, 48.2K)

>my corrupt, fat & rich old man is better than your corrupt, fat & rich old man.

Political simps should all kill themselves.

Videogames

fligu gigu

>heh, he thinks I can't afford $25.79 hot and ready? he must think I'm poor!

>"Let them drive Teslas."

Attached: 1600884134979.gif (498x372, 2.37M)

this but unironically and retards that think that THEIR side has it all figured out and everyone else is blind are the worst type of all

If the prices don't go down there'll be riots like in france and australia.

I don't recall a riot at the capital leading to the death of five people in 2016.

No politician has your best interests in mind.

I think she conceded, but the MSM has been bitching about Russian meddling in American politics.

>it's real
twitter.com/POTUS/status/1501959821368737792

THE PRESIDENT IS REALLY CLAIMING RUSSIA IS TO BLAME FOR THE ECONOMIC CRISIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

> N-noooo it was the feds! None of the people who protested a shady election were normal people! IT'S ALWAYS THE GOVERNMENT! W-what? That actually the government is full of incompetent stupid retarded people and even worse: Women, and that it's realistically impossible for entire events to be organized by them? N-no! IT WAS THE FEDS

Keep beliving government organizations are super competent groups of super smart manipulative people. They are all idiots, extremely retarded idiots with connections to rich jews. Hope you wake the fuck up one day, chud.

Attached: 1637931750845.webm (422x758, 2.43M)

So which is it? Does the enemy cheat or not?

the ONLY decent take in this shitshow of a thread

FPBP

Nah, democrats just excused the burning of cities, local businesses, and looting.
>but muh capitol!
Just property, bro! It can be replaced!

>hillary clinton's accusees all die mysteriously

Leftists are evil and its time centrists start waking up to this fact.

See this past week, all the leftists have turned into useful foot soldiers for globohomo by propagating anti-Russian propaganda. They are willingly spewing the same opinion as the CIA, because the CIA and corporations are their Stalin/Mao. Vaush and Richard Spencer have the same exact opinion and they even do that faggot thing where they put the Ukrainian flag on their avatar, as if it was some LBGT pride shit.

They are trying to start WW3, its time you recognize leftists as evil, a mental illness, not a valid opinion.

>also, trump hates you and despises you.
im sorry youre a mexican, user, but i'm not.

>choices from earlier in the game have consequences

Attached: 162D35E3-66FA-4A4D-B2BD-4A26FF496188.jpg (828x1145, 565.58K)

the only thing you will have with rising food prices is rump fatigue, since you will be working as my sex slave for your weekly bag of rice, LMAO

I don't know how Twitter works but why the fuck is this the #1 comment?

Attached: Untitled.png (600x924, 176.53K)

imagine still supporting this narcissistic, obese, manchild faggot. lol