Play (pirate) Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle

Play (pirate) Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle

Attached: Beach scene.jpg (1280x720, 153.97K)

dunno man, I don't watch shonen battle anime

It's not about watching the anime
Just play the game

Attached: survey-corps-attack-on-titan-hd.jpg (1680x1050, 274.57K)

Is the game good? I like Musou genre but didn't watch AoT

after they cucked mah boi Eren, I will never touch this trash series again

I've been told the games are shit and from what I've seen of trailers and gameplay videos on YouTube I'm inclined to believe that sentiment. It looks like most anime games which always look really cheap and janky in the way the characters move and interact with the world. I wish Japanese devs would make better playing games but they don't seem to care to and the japanese player base eats it up so it isn't likely to change

I saw a recent scene from the animu and Mikasa is basically an F2M tranny now
what the fuck

I liked the game and it doesn't feel particularly jank, but I don't think everyone would like it. The gameplay is pretty samey on every single mission so if you don't like it, you'll find it very boring.

Yes, it's great
The game doesn't even have Marley
Eren isn't even the protagonist
There's nothing jank about it excpet the rare titan combat, it's an extremely fluid and well made game with a quite unique combat system

Attached: attack-on-titan-2-avatar.jpg (1280x720, 63.11K)

I can't believe this show is as popular as it is, given how utterly shit it is. This is the worst writing I've seen in ages. I just knew that giving anime another chance was a bad idea to begin with.

The writing is atrociously bad and the entire premise is that everyone's an idiot for the plot to work.
The characters can barely be called characters. Especially Mikasa who's only characterization is "Eren", or that blonde kid that's supposed to be the smart guy but continues to be the most retarded.
The author's entire gimmick is copy and paste by introducing a cast, only to let them die horribly ten minutes later, and then still has the audacity to think that we're sorry when one of the main cast dies, after seeing 100 people die already.

But the worst thing is, that nothing matters and nothing actually happens. The entire story is relying on twists only. No story, no plot, no character development or decision, no plan - NOTHING actually matters. Because everything changes once the next twist comes around the corner.

The only driving force in this shitshow is "that next twist". In a show that's suppsoed to have "so much" happening, nothing actually happens due to that. You're not waiting for anything, but that next twist. Nothing matters but the twist - the show.

0/10

1 is better than base 2, but 2's DLC blows 1 out of the water with how much soul it has. If only the base 2 could have been like that.

>The author's entire gimmick is copy and paste by introducing a cast, only to let them die horribly ten minutes later, and then still has the audacity to think that we're sorry when one of the main cast dies, after seeing 100 people die already.
ASOIAF did that too. Stopped being fun when it became predictable, "Oh half a dozen characters just got introduced, guess they are going to die really soon"

>Is the game good?
Not really.

It's the most repetitive game Koei has ever made.
Its literally 1 mission, with 1 character and one type of combat over and over and over again.

Each character plays exactly the same. Each Titan is defeated exactly the same manner - mostly in 1hit KOs to the nape, using the same button prompts. Each mission is just defeating Titans until the large abnormal with the green body spawns. That's the game.

There's 0 variety and the game is a huge step back for Koei in general. The only difference is the anti-personal missions in the 2 DLC but even that is a one trick pony.
The only redeeming factor is the 3d movement can feel nice, but its also really janky.

Also, they only use 1 type of equip in the manga/anime, but Koei needed to shoehorn some unlocks and upgrade system in there still, so now you can craft MMO tier chainsaw or rotating clock weapons....

They are kinda shit. See above. Only buy if you have a hard on for the manga.

TATAKAE

Didn't you love it when the show revolved around getting into a basement for three fucking seasons, and the set up was for humanity to survive, only for them to kill all the titans off screen inbetween episodes when the plot moved on with the WW1 twist?

Is that what really happened? Im so glad I dropped this after S1

Our man is still alive in the DLC?

Yeah she looks like a complete man, I get what they were going for, that she'd be muscular but they went too far and now she has zero feminine qualities about her. Ruined/ Walled.

Yes (allegedly, even if wounded) but doesn't appear

Attached: Our Man BTFO Shitnie.gif (444x250, 3.8M)

Criminal waste of tomboy waifu on all fronts

Attached: Mikasa card.jpg (2048x1440, 313.57K)

new game when

Where is he running, Any Forums?

Attached: attack-on-titan-2-2017-10-12-17.jpg (1920x1080, 265.72K)

to a better franchise

Attached: 1633729716562.png (863x1200, 2.11M)

Never ever probably
The real question is, would Omega force stay based or cave in to Alliancekeks?

Attached: 87e.png (600x834, 450.2K)

I would have liked to continue the story with him