GeForce Now's RTX 3080 tier now available for $19.99/month

You no longer have to prepay $100 for 6 months anymore. If you're becoming impatient waiting for an RTX 3080 during this GPU shortage, you can now get exclusive access to an RTX 3080 server on GeForce Now for a cheaper price while you wait.

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2022/03/10/geforce-now-thursday-march-10/

Also, if you're concerned about responsiveness, you can disable VSync in the desktop app's settings menu, and if you're playing through a Chromium-based browser, you can disable the browser's internal VSync and framerate limit by launching it with the '--disable-gpu-vsync' and '--disable-frame-rate-limit' flags.

Attached: geforce-now-rtx-3080.jpg (1920x1567, 373.88K)

Attached: 1642590405261.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

>rig

Kill yourself

How good does your internet have to be though is the question

Reminder that even if you pay for 3080 tier it's the laptop chip running on a server and the 3080 level performance may not be available in your area or at your time of use so you can be downgraded with no way to tell other than benchmarking inside the available games and checking the comparative stats. Also the input lag that is unavoidable is total garbage. Never get scammed by this.

Faster than light

>Nvidiots are complacent about this

No thanks. I already used it for free and paid 1 month to play a few games they have on there. However, there are many more that i am interested in and that they don't have.
I have an optic connection.
Around 200 megs download. They recommend 50.

I tried Google's version of this on a wired gigabit connection and there was still noticeable input delay and compression artifacts. Nvidia's implementation could be better but I would be surprised.

TACHYONS
TACHYONS
TACHYONS
How is this absurd idea wheeled out every year?

Stadia feels a lot better when you disable the browser's vsync.

I used GeforceNow last year before I got my gaming pc. It’s pretty good.
I have 100 down, 6 up and only noticed artifacts/lag a few times.
The real drawback is the limited games catalog.

> theyre doing it again

>How is this absurd idea wheeled out every year?
Companies really REALLY want you to own nothing and just rent everything.

Why make $1000 once for a chip when you can make $1000 per month for the same chip?

TRIPLE SIX, FIVE FORKED, TONGUE

>RTX 3080 for $20
>not happy

i want a girlfriend NOW

You don't actually get a rtx 3080, and you pay a lot more than 20$, so no

>8-hour session length

How about go fuck yourself.

You play more than 8 hours in a single sitting?

That's per-session, not per-day. Just log back in, bro.

Not always, but I should be able to if I want to as part of a paid service.

OH SHIT I'M FEELIN' IT!

Playing for more than eight hours at a time without taking a single break is pretty unhealthy for your body. Get up, walk around, stretch, get on the treadmill, etc.

Let's assume that I have a ten minute break every hour where I stretch and do jumping jacks and that your advice is irrelevant, I should be able to keep a session going for longer than 8 hours at a time.

This is going to be the only way to play certain games with anti-cheat on Linux isn't it?

Attached: pepe-desk.png (638x547, 20.02K)

>internet goes out
>hardware stolen

If the game you want to play is anything like Destiny 2 with a developer like Bungie who is openly hostile against Proton, you don't have a lot of options.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 14-47-04 Bungie rejects Steam Deck’s Linux threatens to ban Destiny 2 players there.png (1143x879, 851.7K)

>when devs filter themselves out of getting my money
No better feel

Okay but how many decades will it take to pay that off?