Why is it OK when from releases the most unoptimized game in recent memory?

Why is it OK when from releases the most unoptimized game in recent memory?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.17M)

The only reason why people don't like Elden Ring is because it's not a PS4/5 exclusive, white genocide is rewarded on Sony systems

Elden Ring is based for soughnybroughnys because all of the characters are either European or Jomon Japanese

why are consoleniggers so surprised when their shitbox sucks?

it's shit on pc too

Sonyfags hate the Japanese and Japanese games.

works fine on my machine
I'm honestly not surprised when people on steam complain about new games running like shit on their PCs either, you'd think by the user reviews everyone has a 3090 but Steam collects data and most people are using hardware that's old as shit

Faggot

literally all machines are stuttering. literally all machines are capped at 60 fps

But the most unoptimized game in recent memory is Dying Light 2.

which game has a fps cap you can't turn off without being banned?

Which game runs worse?
Hint: It's Dying Light 2
Do you not know what unoptimized means?

"quality mode" is a fucking meme and I don't understand why anyone with a console would ever use it. The whole point of consoles is that you are sacrificing flexibility and top of the line graphics for what should be a stable (albeit locked) performance out of the box with no additional effort. Games with "quality mode" in them are just pushing the system beyond what it can handle thus giving up that stability and STILL not being able to reach the same visual fidelity as a PC. Worse yet is the visuals aren't even noticeably improved. I still think consoles serve a purpose but developers and consumers alike not understanding the inherent limitations of the hardware is both detrimental to the console platform as well as those mentalities bleeding over to impact PC platforms.

Maybe stop being a console peasant? Ever thought about it?

>Which game runs worse?
elden ring, a game a fps cap you can't turn off without being banned
dying light 2 doesn't even run worse, you stutter every 2 steps in elden ring, even with a super computer.
plus if it's really so bad you can just use DLSS/FSR in DL2,

You'll never be a woman

Dying Light 2 unironically runs worse on my 1070 than ER.
Even at 1080p on medium-low settings the game runs worse than ER does at 1440p and looks like shit to boot.
The game's optimized like shit, you just can't tell because you're a typical retard who buys a $700 GPU and thinks "well optimized" means "I can run the game at 100 FPS at 1080p low on my GPU that costs nearly a grand."

>people are actually playing the ps4 version on ps5 to eek out a few fps
I knew this was going to happen to a multiplat game eventually once I saw how well uncapped ps4 games ran on ps5, but I can't believe console players and especially fromsoftware fans suddenly care about a few fps drops. Did these people never play Blighttown in DS1 or the entirety of Boletaria in DeS on PS3? The game runs fine, stop being autists

seethe faggot
>Dying Light 2 unironically runs worse on my 1070 than ER.
one has stuttering on the most powerful computer money can buy, one doesn't
one has a fps cap you can't turn off without getting banned, one doesn't
there's no getting around this, bandai/from isn't going to hire you for their marketing team for saying this isn't the case
>"I can run the game at 100 FPS at 1080p low on my GPU that costs nearly a grand."
sounds a whole lot better than "this game that doesn't look a day older than DS3 can't maintain 60 on the most powerful computer ever built"

Don't care, one can actually hit and maintain 60 FPS on my PC at times, the other can't, despite looking like something from 2015.
Ergo, the latter is more poorly-optimized.

You'll never be a woman

>I have never played the game

seethe faggot
>actually hit and maintain 60 FPS
why lie? it's been proven that all pc regardless of what they've got have stuttering
from doesn't care about this mongolian finger painting forum, they're not reading your posts, they're not gonna hire you

Because skyrim was the same on release and is nowadays called one of the best games ever made. Point is if the optimization is shit but the rest of the game is kino then it will just get better over time.

i have, but you need to take it for me, just go on youtube and find people who literal job is to test performance on games

I'll take 50-60 FPS with occasional stutter at 1440p over 40-50 FPS with occasional stutter at 1080p.