Still undisputed king of racing games

>still undisputed king of racing games
>gets 48 more tracks soon
>crashfags seething
>sonicfags seething
>chocobofags crying in the corner
>garfieldfags lol
How is it possible for a children game to be so good?

Attached: MK8_Deluxe_-_Box_NA.png (1853x3000, 2.05M)

2 items is so cancer. I'll be somewhere in 1st-3rd online and in a blink I'll drop to 11th. Fuck lightning too. Takes the fun out of everything. Make you smaller sure, but take your items? Fuck off.

I just wanted new karts and character/cosmetics man. Just literally port them from Tour like the tracks. I'm sick of seeing Japanese Waluigi wiggler tryhards polluting online.

Attached: cute.jpg (1080x608, 116.98K)

I just unlocked all the Amiibo costumes, what's the easiest way to get a bunch of Miis for the Switch?

CTR is still better

it's worse than sanic transformed

SRB2K is the current king of kart racers

>no customization
it's garbage

>still undisputed king of racing games

That's not CTGP

Give me a character rebalance so instead of the wifi being filled with Waluigi, it's filled with Ludwigs instead.

>mods that add custom characters of pretty much every media also the ability to customize the stats of a character to whatever you want
ok nintendie

>mayo kart
>racing games
lol

Attached: rainbow road as it was meant to be.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Keep coping, garfield kart already won

Attached: Garfieldsuit.jpg (600x600, 44.95K)

This game is so good that my girlfriend, who has never played a video game in her life, bought it for me as a birthday present and now regularly insists on playing it with me. She loves all the characters, and the tracks, and all the weird kart setups you can do. It really is just a perfect kart game. CTR is dogshit in comparison and it sounds like Chocobo GP is dead on arrival too.

I wish you could save a couple kart presets simply so when I play with people who haven't played before, they don't get overwhelmed by having to build their own.

>it's good with mods

>>gets 48 more tracks soon
Is it really that many?

>Fuck lightning too
Yea lightning is the worst thing ever. It just isn't a good weapon. It's just annoying as fuck.

Also, the handicap in this game is fucking terrible. You literally get punished for being good and pelted with shit every two seconds when you're first. I know that if they didn't do that, the player would be untouchable compared to the AI, but the current system is cancer.

>That'll be $50 buck to get only new tracks
>No new karts
>no new characters
Imagine being a Nintendork bootlicker.

>new tracks
if by new you mean ported over from the shitty mobile game then yeah sure

>48 new tracks
>it's reused assets from the gatcha mobile game
monkeys paw

Unironically yes

I just don't get the appeal of MK
If you're good you just get punished by Blue Shells the whole race

Casual fun. Items mean there can actually be a back-and-forth in racing without blatant rubberbanding.

is this DLC ?

Paid content???

I never let my switch connect to internet

how do I even