Open world meme

It destroys every franchise it touches

Attached: best-open-world-games-header.jpg (1920x1080, 360.53K)

serves you right for playing any piece of shit with a marketing budget over $50

Attached: m.png (1024x1008, 283.38K)

get ready for bloodborne 2 but open world

don't give in to the hype
don't buy
problem solved.

>best-open-world-games-header.jpg

But Elden Ring is the best game From has ever made though

it didn't destroy racing games

my dream game would be something like Deus Ex but with a chopper mechanic that allows you to re-visit all the levels any time you want as you unlock them.

Attached: deus-ex-lady-d-female-jc-denton-mod-screenshot[1].jpg (1600x900, 131.45K)

I love open-worlds

Yeah

> Tranny
> Plays every open world game that gives him the option to choose his gender as a woman
> Ends up hating the game

Oh, gee, almost like you hate yourself for being a troon and hate the protagonist for being a gross feminazi dyke and then end up hating the story because you yourself turned it into a feminist powerfantasy.

Kys troon OP.

There's nothing better than Open world games and there's a reason only troons hate it.

Kys troon.

Same, I think troons hate it because the word Open World reminds them of Open wound and that makes them wanna kill themselves.

>But Elden Ring is the best game From has ever made though
lol

nice spacing fucking lmao

It's true though

>No stop giving us huge open world games with hours of content to explore
Wtf do you want OP? Linear games that can be beaten in 2 hours? Fuck you retard

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it on Any Forums for at least 2-3 years before Elden Ring was released. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: wasting your time running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarded massive boring time wasting open world map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a DILUTION of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the WORST soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 as my 3x3 again, from now on it will only be a symbol of atonement for my sin; to show those who saw this 3x3 during those 2-3 years that I was wrong, I was a garbage human, I shouldn't have shilled Elden Ring during those 2-3 years before it came out.

I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1000x1000, 472.81K)

>waaaaaah I hate popular things waaaaaah

Nice pasta

why are you so obsessed with trannies?
seriously, its fucking weird and creepy

I agree with all except hollowknight playing it currently, got to the city of tears so far, 7/10 it's not bad but it's certainly not comparable with the others, unless it massively changes past my progress.

Only because everyone's idea of OPEN WORLD nowadays is "huge empty landmass filled with shit side content most players will fast travel across anyway". You know what got open world right? Gothic. Trick is to keep it manageable in size and scale so the player remembers the entire playable area by the end.

Attached: G1_nameless.png (557x663, 334.75K)

Attached: 1642082418945.jpg (1198x1536, 1.11M)

This, it's why GTA is the best open world series to date

Overrated weebtrash with zero replayability. Kuro was cute though.