Is transmog bad?

Transmog only exists so coomers can replace the best gear with the lewdest outfits.
Prove me wrong, what are you hyped to transmog?

Attached: 104-1646871726-459524241[1].png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/104
nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called Glamour faggot

i dont even know how it works my nigga

Does it work in PvP? I can imagine there are a few weapon-shields that could benefit from being disguised as something boring

Transmog in games filters the retards from the smart players.

Because the smart players get the fuck out of the game and the retards stay

Don't give a fuck about souls games but in a lot of other games, Transmog is basically necessary because endgame equipment tends to look like trash

>spent all that time designing and developing assets only for most of it to be barely used or seen by the player because you don't have a transmog system

This, not even that it looks shitty but if its endgame gear, everyone will be using it and looking the same.

transmog is gay if its also client side
i don't give a fuck, run around as a negro with boners for arms and legs and a ballsack for a head if you want, so long as i can't see it

Transmog is good because i can make my character look like whatever i want instead of a mish mash of parts for optimal stats.
If you want to be a coomer and wear lewd outfits or be at endgame while looking like Nameless Rank and File soldier it's entirely up to the player

Attached: unknown-2.png (204x334, 113.54K)

Just go term-agnostic.

Go with "cosmetic slots".

You can transmog in this game?

Why use shit-brained WoWslave terms? Just call it a Vanity system.

And no. When you're playing games that actually have aesthetically appealing armor sets (WoW violently excluded), there's a draw to actually setting up a nice arrangement of armor pieces, especially when something as simple as changing the leg slot or a helmet into a headband can bring a look together, but the stat line is utterly trash. This doesn't work in Elden Ring and other Fromsoft games, however, because eyeballing someone's armor set is extremely important when determining how to approach them in combat. If this game was pure PvE, it wouldn't make a difference, but when someone can dress up in what appears to be zero-poise ninja """"armor"""" but in actuality be wearing full Lionel's gear and poising through attacks, it sets up an unfair mindgame of guessing what your opponent is using based on questionable feedback in addition to netcode being shaky at its absolute best.

Attached: file.png (200x381, 73.71K)

Right now it's just a couple mods that replace certain items with other models.

I'm sure given enough time, someone will implement a more robust system.

nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/104
nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/128

Transmog? Is that what women (female) are?

>thread about elden ring fits
>everyone arguing about what term to call it
sigh

I keep wondering about that myself. I do enjoy dressing up my catslut, but I also think it makes getting a sick piece of armor kind of redundant, as now it only makes your numbers go up while not being a real part of your character anymore.

Attached: 1522228193200.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

If you're not transmogging the best gear into the lewdest gear you're not playing the game right

Attached: 1646818765315.png (2560x1440, 2.31M)

Is it in the game? How do?

Transmog is always a good thing

its good in single player games but bad in multiplayer games or at least multiplayer games where seeing the gear your opponent has actually matters