Yare Yare

Yare Yare...

Attached: Capture.png (1295x675, 1.69M)

Look mom i posted the funny catchphrases again

Yare Yare daze...

YES I AM

Would they actually reveal the Part 9 protag in this game? Have they ever done something like that before?

ENTER

Attached: 06979926696.jpg (897x996, 183.36K)

>Thinking there will be a part 9

Absolutely not
There's barely any part 8 stuff in it even

This was a really cool entrance, shame as soon as he got to Josuke he just sat there and thre rock insects.

da ze or da wa?

That would be hype

Jousuke's moveset was hindered due to being made only 2 volumes into Jojolion, it'd be insane to make up Jojo Part 9's moveset for the game, especially if Araki changes it up for the actual story.

>tfw they add new Part 6 characters and none of them are Foo Fighters

Attached: 1619413472344.jpg (333x617, 87.92K)

Will they make the concrete divider or girder or whatever the fuck it was a playable character?

>Foo Fighters
Who?

Reminder that Jobin was the main antagonist.

Poopy poopy farty...

As long as weather is in I'm happy. Can't wait for S2 and snail bonanza

Attached: 1.-Charlie-Brown-Good-Grief-©-Peanuts.jpg (1606x1481, 78.42K)

What was the deal with the original version of this game? I remember it came out and was like immediately forgotten. What's the difference with the remake that everyone is excited for now?

imagine the last time you fight with your friends is when you piss in some guy's mouth, before getting erased by a white rapper

JojojojojojojojojojojoJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJ̵̛͎̙͆͗͊Ǫ̴̠̝̩̻͎̙̺̟̞̏͊J̷̨̡̰̭̩̳̟̳̭̥̥̙̭̬̐̀̊́̓͂́͂͘̚Ŏ̵̧̧̝͎̭̺̱͝J̷̖̝̭͕̱͋́̓͌̌̿͌̓̀̇̽͘̕͜ͅƠ̷̳̑͐̕͝J̸̢̫̫̖̯̣̺̯̹̱̝̞̍͂Ö̸͍͎͖͎͚͈́J̸̥͙̦̯̋̋̄́̓͜O̷̡̨̡̤̟̱̣̝̭͒͌͌̾̂̊̆̈́̈́̒̀̑͘͘͜͝J̵̢̡̜̰͇̞̮̺̖̈́͂͗͌́̎̄͛͌̂̋̉̚͜O̸̡̧̝̭̙̺̻̽̆͗̀͝J̵̖̺̥͖̜̫̯̪̪͗̈́͒͆̈̄͂͝͝͝Ò̵̖̠̜̼̭̬̭̺͚̮̪̂̆̋̾̃̌͗͛͘͜J̵̢̢̨̱͔̠̳̥́̓ͅƠ̷̞̗̹̳̞̙̿͋́̊͌̀̆̈́͒̃̒J̴̨̹̪̰̻̎̈́O̵̢̨̱̪͇̻̥̝̱̬̱͉̒̂͐̌̋͋̽̆͋͠J̵̠̤̠͑͌̓̏͗̕͠O̷͔̻̟̭͒̈́̓͗̊̕͠͝Ĵ̴̢͍̮̪̞̫̱̰̳̳͙̹̆̀̈́̈́̓̓̌̀̍̍͑͜O̵̰̊̊͆̈J̵̢̨̡̨̯̱͚̫̳͚͇͙͍͔̓̀̋̑͗̄͒́̈̂͂͝͠ͅƠ̸̡̨͙̹̍̈́̈́J̵͈́͒͛̈́̿͑͘O̸̹̖͙͕̗̟͙͉͑̀̊͂͋̿̓̌̎̈́́̕̚̚

Looks like they've changed up the gameplay quite a bit, plus 60 fps. Hopefully it's a better experience.

Baoh and Jojo were published through Weekly Shonen Jump, so his chances of being put back in the game seem likely, right?

J O J O
O J
J O
O J O J
jjjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooojooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooJJOOOOOOOJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 101382885_661882501028453_721667368878604288_n.jpg (700x367, 73.13K)

never saw moosey out in the wild like this

Simple:
>Improved gameplay
>Anime VAs recording new lines
>New Characters and Stages
>More shit in general, really
>The game was announced a few days ago
>Hope for F.F and Abbacchio

Attached: JoshuGrin.png (500x500, 355.91K)