It's grindy AF, but the galaxy is super well modeled. What does everyone else think of Elite Dangerous?

It's grindy AF, but the galaxy is super well modeled. What does everyone else think of Elite Dangerous?

Attached: 601924.jpg (1920x1080, 549.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/22971016/elite-dangerous-console-development-canceled-xbox-playstation-new-content-pc-only
web.archive.org/web/20220311191252/https://www.polygon.com/22971016/elite-dangerous-console-development-canceled-xbox-playstation-new-content-pc-only
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hows the PS4 performance? Ill buy it right now if isnt a screen-tearing bag of shit

I'm running it on PC, sorry.

Bad news, breh.

polygon.com/22971016/elite-dangerous-console-development-canceled-xbox-playstation-new-content-pc-only

Console version has been dropped by the developers. Sorry.
However, Odyssey is a piece of shit, it broke the game and split the fanbase. The game is in decline unfortunately and the devs haven't a clue what to do with it.

>Odyssey is a piece of shit, it broke the game and split the fanbase

The only significant gripe I have about Odyssey is that I now have to glide over the entire planet to find the samples I need to catalog. Aside from that, I think the game is fine.

Its OK, ive had the PC version for years, would just be comfier playing it on console, tho tbf after 50+ hours ive probably seen everything in it

According to the devs, only 0.05% of the galaxy has been explored.

It has the bones of an amazing game but they forgot to put the game part in

Good cuz there are tiny console players. why bother wasting the res on them.

archived link
web.archive.org/web/20220311191252/https://www.polygon.com/22971016/elite-dangerous-console-development-canceled-xbox-playstation-new-content-pc-only

The other 99.95% is just inky void anyway

Unexplored systems, I think. I'm planning a trip to The Abyss next, so we'll see.

Star Citizen thriving
Elite technical Difficulties in shambles

Well, that sucks. I played it on PS4 and I have to say I probably got as much enjoyment out of it as I could, but it's still a shame they're not thinking of continuing support on next-gen.
Seems like the game's development has been 'troubled' the last few years though so maybe not a surprise.

I heard that the latest expansion released a couple of months ago fucked everything up (performance, graphics...). Is this true/fixed?

Don't you dare question The Vision.

I haven't had any major issues with Odyssey thus far.

I think that having a fixed dick cannon on the Fer-De-Lance is the only way to play.
Nothing else is as fun to fly. Nothing else is as satisfying to use to murder both large and small ships, being nearly as nimble as the vulture yet still feeling like you are driving a space yacht.
So fucking funny to just delete anything smaller then an ASP with a single round once the shields go down. Its been a while though. Haven't played in years now.

Star Citizen has always been a failed mess so I can see why you'd be confused when a good game turns into a similar shit show

I never liked combat in this game. It feels boring pretty much whatever you use. The only fun I ever had in combat was just after release with the missilebirds.