What do I think of the Draenei people?

What do I think of the Draenei people?

Attached: draenei.jpg (3051x3063, 1.34M)

Good design, shit lore

shitty race that are only like by trannies and cucks

Great and fun race that got RUINED by the internet

This is what everyone thinks.

Attached: draenei.png (237x285, 59.81K)

AND THERE HE IS
AH, THAT MOTHERFUCKER
WHAT A TOOL

Space goats

The last thing people expected was for aliens to show up in the middle of an interdimensional war

A race with hot females and even hotter biological females

>posts Eredar
And people give TBC a hard time for Kael'thas. THIS was the biggest lore fuck up.

Attached: image_2022-03-11_184518.png (600x800, 447.68K)

What's the difference?

>find Draenei in WC3
>they're these ugly alien bastards that are cool to hang out with
>find Draenei in WoW
>they are blue sex demons from outer space and the demons you fight are actually corrupted members of their race
>the ugly bastards are basically their hobo forms

It doesn't fuck with the lore at all, it's actually the only good retcon in WoW history.

Attached: 1550959758351.jpg (2480x3507, 1.42M)

>TBC Blood Elves are drug-addicted, angel-enslaving, objectively evil degenerates living in a 1984 fascist security state
>Literally all of this is uniqueness is removed by the end of TBC with the Sunwell being restored

>TBC Draenei are incompetent blue fuckups who live inside a car accident that nobody ever visits
>Spend the next 15 expansions doing literally nothing, even during the ones focused around fighting the Legion and going back to their home planet

I don't remember what point I was trying to make but they sure managed to squander these two races ever being interesting.

I'm studying genetic engineering so I can create my space goat gf

No-fap ruiners

I enjoy coom as much as the next guy but I want consistent story telling, otherwise my nut means nothing.

It doesn't create a single inconsistency with the Warcraft story though, which makes it a good retcon.

Attached: 1626014115943.png (998x1521, 1.02M)

I love draenei males

Attached: 09497.jpg (1323x1334, 185.27K)

They're cool

No, Draenei were made to appeal to straight coomers. They even removed their feet because that's gay.

erm That's not an inconsistency?

What futa draenei cum tastes like?

No, because the Broken still exist in WoW so it's not a inconsistency.

Attached: 1632210088411.jpg (1280x849, 1.02M)

But they weren't called the broken in Warcraft, they were called the Draenei, because that is what they are.
>hurr they are broken Draenei
No, they are THE Draenei. Those cock sleeves you keep posting are Eredar.

The lore's unironically good (in TBC). People are just mad of the existence of aretcon, not of the content itself.