What were they fucking thinking?

What were they fucking thinking?

Attached: ssg.jpg (640x277, 34.28K)

use the color stones noob

>Miyazaki-San, posion swamps no longer faze the player. Whatever will we do?
>Do not worry, its been a while since we did The Depths and I have learned a thing or two since then

They werent. Elden Ring is the worst souls game.

filtered

I couldn't find the dung eater.

you have to go down deeper

In the tunnel with the rats near the start keep going and run past the big flowers and hands instead of swerving into the sewer pipes

It would be a great thing if it weren't for the fact that the you have to drop down a random ass hole, which you only fall down by accident. I spent 5 hours in there until I gave up. It could've been great tho. Hit and miss.

>which you only fall down by accident
nope. you weren't pay attention and got punished for it

From drones are the lefties of video games.

>"they" are the "lefties"
>which would make me a "righty"
>actually labeling yourself
>actually thinking being a righty is a good thing
yikes.

Subterranean Shitting Street

the rats in the pipes show you where to go

True

I'm a middie and I think your both faggots.

>bla bla bla bla bla
>doesn't get the point
Ironically the left can't meme.
What I meant was that you are excusing absolute bullshit like "lefties" excuse nigger behavior.

This was a really great area. I'm still a little blown away that it's massive, 100% optional, fairly hidden and contains 2 admittedly shit endings.

Most people that found the right way played online with markers on. That's obviously also what the nigger devs thought would happen. A lot of shit in the game you only find by accident or when you play online with markers on.

I hope if they "fix" performance on pc they also allow the game to use more than 4GB of vram, textures and shit pop in constantly and game only uses 3.9 GB vram @ 1440p when I have 8

eh he's not wrong. i'm just about done with the game (in farum) and agree. good news for bbfags is there'll be one fewer user calling that the low point. open world simply doesn't fit the souls formula and drags it down far more than farming blood vials ever did