Its 1.5 years since the release of the PS5

Its 1.5 years since the release of the PS5.
What are some "killer exclusives"?

Attached: file.png (276x589, 51.17K)

Has it really been that long? What a lackluster generation.

ELDEN RING

Attached: 85943.png (600x780, 303.66K)

its more like 1.25 years but still

not exclusive but somehow expected someone would post it.

not an exclusive you fucking moron

OK Then play it on Nintendo Switch if it's not exclusive.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Rift Apart, GT7, Returnal

Are you that retarded or just baiting?
If so, nice job.

The shitch has no games

Astrobot is uniornically kino

I still can't fucking find one. I JUST WANT ONE SOOOOOOOOOONNYYYYYYYY

Sounds like it's exclusive if it's not playable on all platforms.

>timed exclusive
>PS4 game
>timed exclusive

Then you don't know what an exclusive is, and your opinion counts for less than dirt.

>Rift Apart
4 hour SSD tech demo
>GT7
PS4 and coming to PC
>Returnal
$70 indie game also coming to PC

it actually has no games. the only game worth playing is an inferior remake of a ps3 game.

Modded Elden Ring is a PC exclusive.
God it looks good with the skyrim lab models

Literally none. Not a single one is a "killer exclusive". Either for a lack of quality or for being available in other platforms.

After a year and a half. It's quite pathetic

>makes 100 anti-Sony threads daily

they are unironically holding game announcements back on purpose to make sure the playerbase increases.

I am convinced ff16 is ready to go but kept back.

Spiderman Glorified DLC

>timed exclusive
what? they're literally first party studio games, or are you saying that they're going to come out on pc? if so you're delusional

That's a PS4 game.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Jim Ryan is slowly destroying the PlayStation brand, and he's far from done.

I have a theory that restriction breeds creativity.
Its not that people did not try to make movies back in the days of the PS1 or PS2.
Its that they couldn't, so they had to focus on gameplay instead.
Now that consoles allow for that they fill in play time with mocap and actors. Which is why you get movies on top of the most copy pasted game formulas. These are popular but lets be honest you can only play them once.
No surprise that the most popular games though are ones that go completely in the opposite direction, use hardware to make a super cool boss fight with cool graphics, Or just like metal gear rising have a cutting mechanic to drop the framerate.

This console lives rent free in your pea brain minds

>15 years of the same tired """argument"""
the result of having to completely rely on unoptimized console games and emulation. SAD!

Attached: 1604719235386.jpg (1000x500, 45.74K)

I bought a PS4 5 years or so after its release and I have no regrets about it. I suspect it will take about the same time for it to become a worthwhile investment at reduced price (if it ever gets to be worthwhile at all).

No Games

Attached: 1762385463.png (325x326, 203.48K)

>they're literally first party studio games, or are you saying that they're going to come out on pc? if so you're delusional
oh dear, user. you really haven't heard about pic related. Or the Nvidia leak that's had a lot of shit correct so far. It listed off Demon's Souls, Gran Turismo 7, and Returnal all as games slated for PC (the Ratchet and Clank game listed was NOT Rift Apart, granted, but likely the 2016 game).

Attached: playstation pc.jpg (958x575, 38.14K)

Don't forget that there will still be PS4 games coming out in the year 2023.
What a fucking waste of a generation.

Attached: 1647022951518.jpg (1074x966, 153.94K)

Elden Ring

Did the word exclusive change its meaning for Sonyboys?

>makes 10 thousand anal vore threads

Attached: 46FD66A8-4B23-45CD-AE38-79632474125E.jpg (1024x531, 136.79K)

Ratchet & Clank (old as shit series) and Demon Souls (remake) are the only exclusives that will make my buy a PS5 at some point when it's cheap as shit. Not a single exclusive that would make me wanna by one now.

Snoys do not buy games that isn't fortnite or fifa, that's why they are moving to PC.

Attached: 1641501990217.png (1003x390, 53.98K)

Not for me, and that's why I moved to PC
Without true exclusives, it's worthless.

The comparison I've been seeing recently is that the new generation is the game console equivalent of Chinese ghost cities. They sure look shiny and impressive but they're incredibly hollow living experiences and barely anyone is actually using them.

Attached: chinese-ghost-cities.jpg (750x398, 66.57K)

Demon's Souls Remake is genuinely one of the best souls games.Any Forums will cope and complain about a few visual changes but they're really just mad that they can't play it.

>Not a single exclusive
Correct.

I recommend Returnal. If it ever actually comes out on PC, then I highly recommend it, the game is practically made to be played with a mouse for precision aiming. Housemarque knows how to make really good gameplay, shame the story is non existant and is it was all in your head bullshit.

Still just a ps3 game that everyone who really wanted to already played before

Not a single one. The literal only reason to get it is if you have a big PS4 catalog you don't want to leave behind, but you want to play new games at a better performance the PS4/Pro can offer. Ie: Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, GT7, FFVIIR, Horizon Forbidden Trannies.
Honestly zero reason to get this thing until FFXVI comes out.

I don't have a PS5 for exclusives. I have a PS5 because PC gaming is autistic and expensive now. I bought Elden Ring at launch and it works flawlessly on my PS5 while Any Forums spent the last month crying about microstutters on their $800 GPU.

that'd be great if i didn't have a hacked ps3 sitting next to me that i can just play the original on

Aside from MAYBE Demon's Souls

Cope. You'll never get to play the remake
>graphics don't matter!
Again, cope.

this generation should have been delayed until 2023

Were you not here for the PS3 years? They were NEVER EVER posting over GTA fucking 5, as if it were a worthwhile game to begin with. Snoys should be committed, for their own safety.

Also big this. If you get a PS5 at MSRP it's a far more affordable way to play current games like 2077 and Elden Ring.

>Spiderman barely squeaking one out over fucking Demon's Souls 2020
>a game that only sold 1.4 million as of October
Spidey 2 and/or Wolverine are ABSOLUTELY also coming to PS4.

Attached: gokulaff.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

not making a strong case there bud

I heard someone died from playing Demons' Souls, so there's that.

This. A $400 console that can play the vast majority of games just fine is much more appealing than PC gaming right now.

They're not. But they'll come to PC in 2030, making them timed exclusives.

no, let me give you an example

Elden Ring
>runs best on PS5
>plays best on PS5
>has the best online community on PSN

therefore Elden Ring is a PS5 exclusive. Simple as.