You're my brother

You're my brother...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YdW5-uJqCVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know... I know...

Felt really forced.

Nope

>game is RED dead redemption
>main character wears blue by default and has big time BLUE energy
why'd they not vibe check this game before releasing it?

since they're never gonna make a rdr3, should gta try to write a serious story with complex characters since rockstar is apparently capable of that when not doing really awkward goofy "satire"

They tried that with GTA4

Not even in the slightest. Arthur loved John. Arthur had no real family, the only people who truly cared about him were Hosea, Mary, and John.

>John, you're my redditbro
>here's some gold, Upvoted

and they refined that storytelling style further and further with RDR1-2, to great results. they should try again, because 4 still has a better story than 5

Was it kino?

Attached: deaplx5e1o441.jpg (640x360, 27.38K)

>threatens people
>beats people
>extorts people
>robs people
>torturers people
>kills people
>HEY RACISM IS NOT OK

he lived with a violent diverse "all are welcome" commune/gang, it actually makes sense.

this

By far one of the most retarded opinions I've ever seen

youtu.be/YdW5-uJqCVY

it's been four years but it still hits me as hard now as it did then

Attached: 1440383562595.jpg (644x781, 106.07K)

>literal who comes over the ridge sided with his two mooks
It was trying too hard to be, the actual boss, the actual objective was behind that moment and was just a prolonged cutscene where you couldn't kill the boss anyway 'till the cutscene deadeye moment

I can't tell if Any Forums likes it or not

Literally why was Micah so powerful that he died shrugging off his wounds?

Attached: 20210725164203_1.jpg (1920x1080, 551.49K)

Is it popular and doesn't have underage children drawn by mentally disturbed Asians? Then no, Any Forums doesn't like it

>game is RED dead revolver
>main character is called Red

Like cinematograph

the entire game had him and John gradually mend their friendship and by the last chapter they were pretty much completely united in the anti Micah/Dutch has gone pants on head insane faction of the gang, pay attention next time

have you played the first game user? The reason why this mission is kino is is because of the remix of the original theme playing out of nowhere. It's a really fucking hype moment. I will give you this though.

the part of the mission where sadie and charles suddenly get injured felt forced. but i was too distracted cooming to the song and feeling hyped that I didn't even notice.

The only forced thing about it was reconciling the events of RDR2 with the original

>red dead redemption 2 came out 4 years ago
Nonono, this can't be fucking true, please tell it's not true

Attached: 1634911572606.jpg (776x676, 107.48K)

only another 6 years or so until RDR3!

>Rockstar mogs and intimidates the entire industry into not even attempting to make wild west games anymore

They were of course always rare but now nobody will have the balls to even try

Attached: bb79477ae1ede7c148fc1b1f43784a05.jpg (800x800, 113.77K)