Bloodborne 2 as an open world game set in fantasy grimdark middle east to touch on the Lovecraftian elements mainstream...

>Bloodborne 2 as an open world game set in fantasy grimdark middle east to touch on the Lovecraftian elements mainstream funkopopfags never know exists.

Would it be based?

Attached: FNatvogX0AEOD83.jpg (3840x2160, 1.66M)

xhutal of the dusk vibe?

absolutely, they better not take a step backwards and return to hallway-based exploration. They should just tweak the open world idea some more, add NPCs and shit. Maybe even towns, or a hub city, non-hostile areas.

>middle east

Attached: JsV6abx.png (611x521, 337.32K)

open world or not, egyptian/middle eastern Bloodborne would be epic. as long as it shamelessly glorifies colonization

would be very interesting, i have a love for middle eastern aesthetics honestly

I feel that for a setting like Bloodborne, Open world would not work as well as something like Elden Ring, fantasy tends to work better for open world.

love the concept, do it

hell yeah I would

That'd actually be pretty based.

>This nigga doesn't want to fight Abdul Al Hazred as a Fromsoft musician covers the pillar men theme.
Not based at all.

The middle eastern stuff is cool but I also really liked the renaissance/masquerade/Venice concept stuff that came from the same art competition. I also feel like it would be less of a dramatic change.

Attached: BB2_.jpg (1920x960, 391.56K)

tfw on a carriage ride through the dunes to your favored opium den with fellow englishmen when the sky suddenly turns red as blood and the road starts to lead down, down, deep into a dark chasm

I hate Chinese settings especially deserts. Keep it white

Sounds too good to be true.

>inspired by Dune and Beksinski

take my money

Attached: Beksinski.png (990x1024, 1.35M)

>endless daytime
>sun old god
>water is magical of blood

Could be kino

cool idea in general but for bloodborne i'd prefer something more modern in general
a neat idea for me is a weird west setting
>heavy cowboy aesthetics
>monsters are all american folklore ranging from native american myths to more contemporary ones
>big bad monsters are aztec-styled blood gods
>more focus on gunplay and firearms
>actual town with actual people in it you're forced to be the sheriff of, have to stop them from all lynching eachother like madmen

If you're going for exotic, i really want an indian inspired fantasy, it literally writes itself whytf no one ever done this?

Attached: jgdh6q673yj61.png (640x466, 245.36K)

Anyone else disappointed we didn't get a real desert area in Elden Ring? I was expecting more from Caelid when I saw it on the map and it ends up being a weird swamp thing and not endless dunes.

>no cool fantasy Islamic Middle Age videogames
why live

Attached: 1643408322989.png (1000x638, 1.02M)

Taisho/Showa era inspired Bloodborne.
Mixing traditional shinto/buddhistshit, with western gothic influences.
Maybe you can set the plot around a war between eastern old ones and western old ones

Attached: G.jpg (645x1094, 180.74K)

Bloodborne 2 is a dangerous idea. You're assuming it won't suck.

Attached: the blood runs cold.jpg (249x202, 7.63K)

golden age*

Attached: 1640066106273.png (1400x851, 2.07M)

I want them to tackle a real post-apocalyptic urban environment, imagine something like Leyndell but in Manhattan, unadulterated kino

That looks so fucking boring compared to the victorian setting. How could a daytime desert filled with sand huts have the same atmosphere as

>Fight off giant ticks, scopriontaurs, desert cleric beasts and unknowable puzzles of flesh
>Boy what could be worse
>Enter ruined courtyard
>Dude in regular outfit, oiled moustache and turban
>Draws twin tulwars
>Slow walks towards you
>Middle Eastern drums begin
PANIC.

It almost certainly would, there's nothing much else to cover. Even having Loran as a setting would only mirror the original plotline and themes, it wouldn't bring anything new.

Attached: 1560193904466.jpg (1357x1920, 683.25K)

You've got no imagination. It would start as desert + sandhuts before descending into alien ruins and ancient cities.

Attached: bb2_2.jpg (1200x675, 116.08K)

I think the whole point is it isn't just the same thing. We know 4 very different cultures had their own great one related calamities and an alternative is better than a DS3 style "REMEMBER THE FIRST GAME???" nostalgiawank.

>real world
>post apocalypse
Go back to your shitty Fallout games.

It's been done to death, we need more bloodborne like settings in:
>colonial new world
>middle east
>india

Attached: DieXkyaX4ActrGg.jpg (1200x750, 117.54K)

Better to dream it, delete the thread and leave this corpse well alone.
And don't hold art contests liable to give Fromsoft any ideas. You all know the studio wouldn't put their best people on a sequel project.

Attached: it's a seal.png (630x768, 573.21K)

Finally, Nile discography: the video game. Make it happen.

Attached: nile.jpg (600x600, 74.41K)

Sounds like dogshit
Never ever

they'll never make a bloodborne 2 because they'd lose 2/3 of their sales being exclusive again

only if I can get armor that looks like pic related

Attached: robert-henry-nelson-british-army-officer-6257073.jpg (407x600, 33.14K)

Arabs are not black. Did an american paint this?

>Unas, The Slayer of the Gods as an actual boss in a Souls game

Attached: 1529987044520.png (600x600, 225.48K)