Show me a good time Jack!

Why is MGR:R blowing up right now? I love the game but this Revengance Status shit and all these shitty little memes are getting on my fucking nerves

Attached: Sam.png (184x184, 74.21K)

Because it's based.

It's been getting regular threads since release.

Attached: 1568222783528.png (1279x631, 1.16M)

nope it's cringe as fuck. thanks for proving you're a redditor. MGR is peak reddit but I agree with OP.

Attached: action games tier list(updated).png (1125x706, 667.77K)

>all these shitty little memes are getting on my fucking nerves
They've been going on since the game released. Way to out yourself as a secondary.

I saw this list before and I don't understand where it is based. It can't be based on autism because DMC4 is so low but then again but DMC1 is low too so it's not based on muh soul also MGR is low so it's not based on single playthroughs...

I didn't mean on here fag, if you had seen the posts I'm talking about you'd be annoyed too. and it's every fucking day 100 posts on my homepage for youtube

it used to be based but now everyone is doing it and that means it's cringe now.
thats the law.

Attached: 1644460588827.png (286x305, 166.96K)

Could this be a dog?

I want to know why the movie American psycho is getting so much attention now

>now

Instagram Reposts of Clock App Reposts of Reddit Reposts of here

better question, why the FUCK did this never get a sequel. please. i want a sequel.

Konami Curse

MGR is an enjoyable game with great humor and it's incredibly memeable. It tends to blow up once a year or so.

japs probably didnt like the game because they are limp dick low t losers and the game is too manly and chadly for them

Probably way too americanised

But i prefer this answer here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 290.54K)

Because we are back in the good ol days of 9/11. You can even join a PMC group easily if you love violence.

>game talks about passing on memes
>memes are being passed on
it's like pottery

Attached: 1636525732683.gif (500x281, 981.83K)

The memes are a result of popularization of the game by the shitty memes on YouTube and all the people who only know about the game through the memes and cut scene movies. I just wish some of them would actually play the fucking game, because what pisses me off isn't the memes its knowing the people who consume them know jack shit about the series and have not/never will beat the game. Play the game to earn the right to meme it

Attached: C4E282C6-B95A-4795-B3D0-EFD5C4C5A3BC.jpg (965x1286, 260.64K)

>le gatekeeping

Yes I'm gatekeeping the memes, do you have a problem with that?