Comfy Elden Ring thread

How do I get to the moghwyn palace? I cheesed the gargoyles and thought I'd end up at the palace but no

Attached: 1646629835656m.jpg (984x1024, 138.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Millicent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you post in one of the 50 other elden ring threads in the catalogue you worthless faggot

baby resulting marital sexual intercourse in mating press with melina

If you know what the mogwyn palace even is, might as well google the rest if you're guide reading.

how do i get into pvp? what level should my character be?

How the hell am I supposed to get this piece of loot?

Attached: eldenringloot.jpg (3840x2160, 628.75K)

Pretty sure Blaidd mentions it in Eternal City

let the dude behind you spam his frenzy attack

I keep seeing messages ontop of the water between radahn's arena and the teleporter... what the fuck is the deal with that? I already beat him so I thought a bridge or something would appear, but nothing

I don't know, but I remember ages ago about some really cool thing being in Radahns boss area after you kill him and I haven't found shit there.

>Finished Raya Lucaria, pretty sure I got everything
>Wandering Liurna now

I know I should keep heading north, but I think I need the other half of the lift medallion, unless I can get progress some other way? I'm tempted to go under and keep exploring Ainsel/Siofra.

I just let some burned hand grab me and now I'm literally a crisp and my eyes are glowing. What happened? There are no text prompts.

theres a few over by the arches saying shit about a secret tomb but I ain't found shit

Someone tell me to get the fuck out of Caelid, I just finished Stormveil and by all accounts should be in Liurnia, but I wandered into this castle and am beset by a lion dude and a Crucible Knight and have been banging my head against a wall convinced I can beat them.

To be fair I can dispatch the lion dude fine but the Crucible Knight is the one that's giving me the real headache.

You don't need the medallion, it's only foe the lift.
Some NPC tells you that there's a passage through the nearby cliffs to get to the top of the mountain.
Do caria manor in north Liurnia, then you should probably do Caelid minus dragonbarrow before going north to the plateau

I went around and found both halves of the medallion (the part in Caelid is stupidly easy to get, you don't even need to fight anything) but literally just now I found an alternate route that requires an additional boss fight. I similarly don't know if I've found everything in Liurnia, and frankly, I rushed to the capital and beyond, cheesing the bosses as best I could, to get the weapon I have now. So now that I've got it I'm heading back to fuck up everything I can find, and also get the smithing stones I need to upgrade it.

FUCK did I just lock myself out of a good ending? Melina is mad at me and dumped me.

Confess.

Attached: 1624532547930.jpg (240x210, 7.26K)

I also can't use most of my incantations? WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK?

Is there a way to see if there are any sites of grace I'm missing? All the lists of the sites list them in a retarded order

There is a way to undo it. Do the quest chain of Millicent, the lady with the scarlet rot in Caelid

Attached: 1616925794452.jpg (400x363, 42.44K)

if you did/didn't do millicent's sidequest you can get a needle to undo it
although IMO it leads to one of the better endings

I did that quest ages ago. Am I fucked?

i summon phantoms only for orgies.

Attached: slut.jpg (525x686, 158.01K)

Ok fine. I guess the Melina ending is the vanilla ending?

I'm also on a 2-hand build and Ghiza's Wheel really helped with Godskin Duo. Its weapon art does ridiculous damage

That said there's zero shame in using summons with bullshit bosses, I was very close to using them for Godskin Duo and the two Crucible knights

im using the +5 mimic tear because i fucked up my playthrough but still want to finish the game

you should(?) have the needle then, unless you need to go back and loot her corpse still.
if you do manage to get it and revert it, let us know what your ending ends up as. I've seen word that it affects the normal endings but no real images

I used frost stomp to cheese godskin noble twice.
I just can't with his retarded moveset.
Thankfully you could just kill the skinny one repeatedly when you fight the duo, so I didn't need to cheese him a third time.

The secret tomb is on the farthest corner of his arena, theres a door

Did you do the whole chain? eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Millicent

I didn't could use the needle on the rose but that's propably because I had already had Melina burn down the tree

I'm pure STR and Vig and I take risky hits to the face instead of dodging or blocking (for normal enemies)

owo whats this???

Attached: Radahn area catacomb.png (1917x1079, 2.7M)

I wish the ghiza wheels L2 had a quicker spin up. I used it on my second playthrough and my main plan for the most part was throw in a few r2 for the build up, get a riposte, and instead of the riposte, id L2. But the startup for that L2 takes up the entire duration of the knockdown. Also i did fuck up and forgot to do the Pot bro questline for the L2 upgrade trinket.

On the very northern side of the arena, where the ocean meets the mountain, there is a tomb.

What is that loot?
Dont feel like going down there

>Buuuuuut armor does nothing against OHKO attacks, it only protects you from trash mobs!
Demonstrably horseshit. Final percentage of "Dmg reduction" listed in the menu works exactly as advertised.
Tested several configs on this heavy-hitting bad boy, pumped my health to 1750 to actually not die to him. He's an excellent test subject because he has only one method of attack with zero damage variation.

1) First off I'm going in naked, character screen predictably shows 0% phys reduction. When he rammed into me, I took 1580 damage.
2) Still naked but with dragoncresh talisman +1. Menu's showing 13% phys reduction. He hits me for 1375 which is, surprise, 1580*0.87
3) Now no talisman, but heaviest fatty armor I have. Right now I'm getting 33.5% phys reduction. He hits me for 1050 - again, consistent result.
4) And now both talisman and fatso armor. This gives me 42.2% phys reduction. 913 damage taken, again works exactly as stats suggest.

So, next time some naked dexfag hotshot with radagon's seal and -20% resists tells you that "damage reduction does nothing", you can go ahead and laugh in his face.

Attached: 20220311194910_1.jpg (2560x1440, 458.73K)

I should mention I did do Caria Manor and kicked off Ranni's questline. I think I'm as far as I can go in it until I kill Radahn, so I guess I'll go suffer through Caelid and level up a bit more. I'm almost SL50 but my damage feels fine so far.

Thanks, data user. I've been wondering about how effective armor was.

Were you guys jesting about fire giant being hard? I took literally 0 hits fighting him and was waiting for the fight to get hard every second, but it was the same shit even at the second phase.

Can confirm. I have like 48% damage reduction and I can trade quite well with enemies.

NTA but armor in this game is very noticeably different in a good way. You can tell the difference when you're wearing rags to full heavy armor. Not sure why people complain about poise not being a thing, when it is

i have no idea how i got to the second floor fo the roundtable hold in the capital
fuck this place is too complicated

I use sorcery AND the sword of night and flame. And I'm having fun

Attached: 1626369067448.jpg (1023x844, 70.57K)

>using summons
>thinks it'll count as finishing the game

How did you fucked it exactly? Elden ring its really forgiving since you can respec a bunch of times and upgrading a shitty weapon and giving it a faith or int scaling will make you strong really easily

A lot of people complaining about armor "doing nothing" and getting 2 shot because every single one of them uses Radagon soreseal.