Do you still play Monster Hunter Rise?

Do you still play Monster Hunter Rise?

Attached: 1615833755324.jpg (1444x2048, 496.23K)

If anyone makes the "haha dog fucking" joke I will trace their ip and rape their mom

brown people are obsessed with bestiality

90% of the hunters i see use palamute, so seeing them in art shouldn't be that surprising

Attached: 1644337013633.jpg (3000x1688, 581.1K)

He looks like he fucks human women

Y
J
K

haah dog fucking

Honestly its sad. That kind of Pavlovian conditioning isn't normal or sane, and yet no one questions it.

Any Forums forced memes have been effective on NPCs

Yeah i still play. I'm 120 hours in and haven't done the emergency apexes.

i late 2 years in the party, but apparantly theres a mod over at nexus fix the cpu bottleneck of mhw.

I want to play it again but I'm busy with MHXX ever since me and a friend bought a 3DS.
Why did they have to make these filler quests so goddamn annoying? 20 Jaggis (Jaggia doesn't count lol) when 3 areas only spawn 3-4 Jaggis at a time? 3 Gargwa Eggs? 2 Wyvern Eggs? Can't they cut the objective in half or something, holy shit these are a waste of time

When is it a good moment to start making new armors?
I remember World being pretty easy in low rank with lots of enemies doing very little damage if you were crafting new armors so I kinda wannta try to avoid that in Rise until I hit a while cuz I want my autistic challenge.

When you finally cart

but that's clearly a bestiality doujin

>me and a friend bought a 3DS.
based. Have fun with your bro.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

No, the game is very easy and repetitive. Also, sieges are boring and unfun. I want to fuck the twins, though.

why yes, I do love wyverian girls

Attached: 1534891.jpg (1500x2767, 711.91K)

On PC, I went with the Izu for LR and HR until like HR20+. As long as you spend some armour stones every now and then you should be fine with whatever

Attached: monster hunter.webm (638x640, 626.75K)

I ended up soloing them all, which was kind of sad. I would either not find a room, or when I did, people tripple carted within the first 5 minutes. On Switch I had a lot of fun with it as I actually found decent hunters, even if they were Japanese 90% of the time

Attached: 1645918544416.png (500x707, 318.97K)

Such a dystopian world

It's great fun, but man, the filler quests and Rathian Plate drop rate are driving me mad. If NSO isn't a thing I am genuinely considering buying a Switch just for GU and Rise.
Post a room, bro

Aisha is my waifu!

I plan on soloing them too.Only did 3 emergency quests online, one was in a room full of tryhard rangefags who kicked me cause I cost a cart (and they cost the other 2 carts), one was a failure, one was cheesed by 2 rangefags. Playing with other rangefags isn't fun.