It’s official

It’s official
Nintendo has hit another home run
The demo is simply incredible
Kirby is back
The BOTW and Mario Odyssey formula are here to stay
You’re not going to find a more enjoyable experience this year
Kirby bros we feelin pretty good right now get the fuck in here

Attached: 37C567AF-8196-4ED8-9FB9-7458A0E9E1F2.jpg (2000x2000, 836.19K)

When the fuck are the leaks

12 days 21 hours 21 minutes

>back
>implying he ever left

Attached: 1533765151659.jpg (302x403, 13.57K)

>You’re not going to find a more enjoyable experience this year
Agreed, but enough about Elden Ring.

Funny cuz I was really disappointed. And its way more similar to SM3DW than Odyssey or BOTW (lol)

Star allies was meh

Honestly, Kirby was lucky to change up the formula when it did since it seems like people only started complaining about the series getting stale around star allies

There has never been a bad kirby game so this isn't surprising.

Any bets on the final boss/postgame?

Attached: FNk23JLXEAc0ird.png (448x525, 277.99K)

>2022
>30 fps

Star Allies killed Kirby

Never cared much for Kirby, but the demo was legit fun. Might be the first Kirby game I'm actually looking forward to. Still probably gonna get it used later down the road though.

>The BOTW and Mario Odyssey formula are here to stay
This is Kirby 3D World though

>bandana dee is finally getting a plushie
Nice

Don't care, not buying or playing

This game is nowhere near as non linear as odyssey or botw

I love almost everything about it, I just wish they'd stop using Bandana Dee.

Why?

He's Kirby's laziest and least creative character, so every time he's prominently featured the game screams "budget title"

You say lazy, I day simple, and I like simple, he works just fine as the playable Waddle Dee representative, like Toad in Mario.

I don’t know, it seems like they only use him in a more major role when they want to change things up a bit
>rainbow curse
>battle royale
>forgotten land

Technically he did get the Battle Royale one.

Attached: tb93fh24x9u21.jpg (640x640, 93.38K)

And the Pupupu Train one.

Attached: ezgif-4-0ea0ef70c3.jpg (1290x1162, 78.11K)

>The BOTW and Mario Odyssey formula are here to stay
Forgotten Land is linear levels in 3D space, it's 3D World more than Odyssey and certainly not BotW, and that's why I still care. Full-blown open world doesn't interest me at all and it certainly isn't what I want out of Kirby (also 3D World is one of the best Mario games).

Kirby RPG when

No, most Kirby characters are simple, but they're also creative and unique. Bandana Dee really is lazy, much lazier than Toad ever was. He's not even animated like a Waddle Dee traditionally would be, he's just a reskin of Kirby, and all his spear animations are from Star Allies. He screams "budget character" because almost no work has to go into implementing him, which is why he's seen as the "filler" character in RtDL. He screams "uncreative" because he's just a common enemy with an accessory that wasn't even initially designed as a unique character, just a Waddle Dee variant for Megaton Punch. And when he was given characterization for SSU, pretty much all of it was eventually thrown in the trash so they could make. You may argue he's experienced character development, but he hasn't. His character from SSU was completely destroyed over time for the sake of ease of use as a lazy, budget, filler character. He was given a power boost and a relevancy boost, and that's about it, but it's at the series detriment.
Not even mad, mildly disappointed they're still using him if anything, just telling it like it is.

Attached: 1646791421827.png (783x763, 495.05K)

Oh I forgot about this one
I didn’t even know this one existed

3D World sucked dick but it IS best that Kirby go the route of it for its first 3D outing.

>pretty much all of it was eventually thrown in the trash so they could make
him a forced main character more easily*

Eh, I prefer him over using ado, never really got the hype behind her, always felt like she was just there to rehash bosses and was kind of the least interesting member of the 64 gang

Doesn't that prove the point? All of those games are worse for prominently featuring Bandana Dee.