How do I get good at this game?

How do I get good at this game?

Attached: Rimworld.jpg (800x400, 58.61K)

build a killbox

create colony, survie as long as possible, try out new methods, make new colony if your current dies. i have over 400 hours and there's always something to improve next time.

Strengthen your tongue

dont listen to fags, get mods and make a good story

Attached: gassed.png (777x697, 974.07K)

Threat level scales with colony wealth, so you have to be careful that you don't produce more goods than you can reasonably defend.

mods get boring really quickly
especially when it involves cheatmods like the one in your pic

Your loss faggyboy

Attached: free-use-station.png (838x692, 786.26K)

I honestly couldn't imagine playing rimworld vanilla. Honestly robbing yourself of a better experience, like playing skyrim vanilla.

VE mods aren't too unbalanced, the insectoid and mechanoid mods in particular make the game much harder for no real benefit

>VE mods aren't too unbalanced
oh dear

1: Go innacave
2: Killbox filled with stone chunks
3: Make advanced biotics
4. Become strong enough to overcome abstract concepts like god and time

Attached: 1546970533627.gif (156x169, 367.8K)

Mods, generally, either make the game too easy or too hard. Balance is pretty ass with them. I only ever use QoL shit.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

It's one of the few games that allows me to have a loli harem so it's good.

Imagine not installing mods so you can make a poop chamber lmao

Attached: shitbox.png (356x419, 85.6K)

>Install Rimjob World
>Install Orc Invasion mod
>Start as Orc tribe and capture every female I can get
>Stick them all into one cave and toggle comfort rape
>Orcs rape them daily
>Install pregnancy mod
>Start impregnating human (sometimes other alien) females to create an Orc brood

Some mods are good.

Tame as many animals as you can and train them to haul stuff. I had like 20+ animals for this. I was also able to completely clean up all of the stone chunks by having the animals haul them to a designated spot.

Attached: 1625504975971.jpg (2048x1536, 306.72K)

everyone look at this fag and laugh

There is no 'good'. You aren't supposed to win. The object of the game is to play out a compelling story of struggle, survival, and ultimate destruction. If you were meant to win you wouldn't have to take on legions of giant bugs and magic space robots with a rag tag bunch of drug addled retards who couldn't hit the broad side of a blue whale even with maxed shooting skill.

>You aren't supposed to win
LOL