Steam Deck sisters? Why did it flop?

Steam Deck sisters? Why did it flop?

Attached: f346f7df19427762570ad2ead1b9fc35.jpg (1200x630, 567.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyDjQZMCM14
bilibili.com/video/BV1Fi4y117vF
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is your source saying that it's not selling?
Mine's being sent to me as we speak.

All steam hardware flops

>Out of stock until 2023
>"it totally flopped bros"

I told everyone it would flop and no one believed me

Valve screwed over the Steam Deck fan base blabla

People are stupid. When the iphone was announced I told everyone it would flop and they didn't believe me either. Bunch of tards.

Threadly reminder that chinkshit shills are in full FUD-spreading defense mode because they're afraid of losing the laowai market to the Steam Deck, which makes up 90% of their sales
youtube.com/watch?v=NyDjQZMCM14
bilibili.com/video/BV1Fi4y117vF

Attached: bug.png (1281x236, 45.87K)

They're sold out past Q3 and there's been ~75k units shipped so far. At that rate they'll hit a million by Christmas.

Who is this FOR?
I've seen ONE (1) person in my whole life ever pull out even a Switch in public.
PREDICTION: Everyone who gets one will play it in their bed for a week before going back to their desktop PC.

Attached: concern.png (709x711, 1003.53K)

>out of stock
>flop

Steam Controller was so successful Microsoft paid a patent troll to go after Valve even though there was clear prior art. It still forced Valve to stop production, and waste a ton of money in court to get the patent invalidated.

not even worth keeping in stock lmao

Because the people know better than to give money to known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>sisters
there are no girls on the internet

Same reason people buy the Switch but don't play it in public.
Its a hybrid device that lets you play games on a couch without monopolizing the TV.

I'm going to sceen cap this so I can post it if it fails, or dunk on nay sayers with it if it does super well

based oldfag

Nothing like playing a good PC game with a controller, am I right ? What an absolute zoomer joke.

Don't worry, it's shit but they know they can just sell endless revisions to the same few people over and over again.

Attached: 1645159719357.jpg (2232x1686, 925.53K)

Blame Microsoft for killing off classic PC gaming when they became a console company. Valve are just dealing with the reality that they created.
Steam Controller is the only controller I've ever wanted to use for PC gaming short of wheels or flight sticks.

LET ME BUY ONE FAGGOT

There is no point to it.
>Less powerful than PC/Laptop, no reason to dock it. Why not just hook your PC up to the TV?
>Emulation can be done better on the PC, nearly everything that it can emulate can be done by a VITA, PSP, 3DS, homebrewed switch, and even your fucking phone

I'm starting to believe everyone that thinks the Deck is pointless is actually a poorfag