Any second now

Any second now...

Attached: 1647018601038.png (1044x504, 175.17K)

Will proxys and VPNs work or are we losing all our Russian Any Forums frens?

does that means they only have access to russian sites or it means that the russia info is for russians only?

So it'll be closed net like north korea basically?

Russia has been preparing the capability to drop their region out of the global internet completely since the 2017.
Russian only connections within Russia only.
Currently they are testing it with gov sites and it is working.

Yes.

basically, but I can't imagine there won't be ruskies still getting out somehow, especially with them entertaining the idea of making piracy legal in the country.

Russian here. Actually I'm glad the US is ramping up the Russophobia and disconnecting all western media. Its now time for Russians to turn inwards, towards eachother, towards socializing, towards outdoorsmanship, towards sports and exercise. This will literally free the Russian people to develop our own art and culture, free of western degeneracy. What has western media ever done for the western man? Look at them, weak, insular, virgin. Russia doesn't need that to be honest.

Attached: A9DA216C-3073-4BFD-82CB-242EA3CD3C3C.jpg (700x818, 617.53K)

I'll miss you here tho

Who are you trying to convince? Anyway good luck

No one in Russia will miss mutts, I assure you

Attached: 2F2FE662-AFEF-4271-A431-1ECAD43AB8B0.png (1291x706, 121.91K)

Cute!

Attached: laughing meemays.png (436x317, 207.47K)

sounds like cope, but good luck bro

They are disconnecting the physical connections. I imagine only the rus information warfare division will have their closely monitored outward connection to keep performing social media bot spam and cyber-attacks.

Does this mean the death of piracy as we know it? Russian domains were the best way to host copyrighted content. Will they still be able to torrent?

We both know it's not going to happen this way.

>russia
>calling anyone else mutts

Bit hypocritical.

lmao russian culture is getting robbed on the street because everyone is poor.
that and false christanity, similar but less degenerate then the versions seen in the west.

>time for Russians to turn inwards, towards eachother, towards socializing
Lol, the only thing Russians hate more than foreigners is having to deal with other Russians.

No, our government is legalizing piracy and it makes mutts seethe with jealousy

Attached: 75FB422C-5A16-4053-A441-F4FF81365DA4.jpg (500x650, 37.51K)

can you get shittier source for your fake news?

i hate your country and your kind but at least i am glad you're looking the positive aspect of this situation
also i think corporations going "we aren't going to sent out product to russians because they're...LE BAD" are dishonest faggots who just want brownie points
I hope this makes your countries go to a better path

Can we do it for burgers next?