WELP, Good luck trying to get a PS5 or build a PC, IT'S OVER

Attached: 1647018364484.jpg (1080x1217, 608.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwcCC3tKZ3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>puts biolabs on another countries border, blatant provocation
>cries and bitches about response
>everyone in the world has to suffer consequenses
i hate ukranians so much its unreal

cry more bitch dog your coward president will be dead within the week

Imagine having such an advanced case of brain rot that you side with ruskies.

Is that what Putin told you?

Nice, can't wait for Zelenskyy to die

don't worry, Putin's nuclear war will make the lack of videogames barely noticeable.

"i believe biden will protect me"
this is the part where the whole world is laughing at you

Oh no, researching agricultural disease and bird illnesses. Those FIENDS.

>ignored waitfags and upgraded PC before covid
>also reserved a deck
>tfw
Suck it, retards.

Attached: 5435184.png (659x609, 66.19K)

But a week ago it was just some big crazy conspiracy theory remember?

hahaha, get fuck pcniggers

You mean the biolabs that soviets built in Ukraine and used for their bioweapon program?

Already have a Deck and won a 2080ti on boomer radio show eat my ass

Who said it's not a crazy conspiracy theory? What's it like to be on the side of lolcows, user?

Good for you user.

can't put down the Putin

>guiz it was just agricultural diseases, please believe me after i lied about everything for the 5000000th time!!!!
Retard

Attached: 1646702964737.png (1060x700, 468.23K)

Top zozzle, waitcucks brutally BTFO once again.

Everyone hated ruskies for decades and one event isn't going to magically change that, Ivan.

>Good luck trying to get a PS5 or build a PC
Then can I get an xbox or a switch?

>oh no the...uh...EVIL BIOLABS in the middle of a major agricultural region
RUcucks grasping at straws lmao.

imagine being unironically evil

It still is.

>PC is already strong enough to last another 5+ years

Attached: 1644495502413.jpg (1254x693, 48.95K)

do people really think russia has a chance of losing? lol

Funny coming from a warmonger.
>but you don't get it, they MADE me kill people!

They have been brainwashing Any Forums for 7 years now

>Some 45%-54% of the world's semiconductor grade neon, critical for the lasers used to make chips, comes from two Ukrainian companies, Ingas and Cryoin, according to Reuters calculations based on figures from the companies and market research firm Techcet. Global neon consumption for chip production reached about 540 metric tons last year, Techcet estimates.
>Both firms have shuttered their operations, according to company representatives contacted by Reuters, as Russian troops have escalated their attacks on cities throughout Ukraine, killing civilians and destroying key
infrastructure

GO GO morons, buy what do you need, PC, console, phones, etc, by summer will rise in price by 30-40% at least.

Attached: 1646761575093.png (938x1102, 1.66M)

Russia has biolabs in Ukraine too

Educate yourself OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=SwcCC3tKZ3E

>its just agricultural studies lol
>oh and can you destory those dangerous pathogens there or they might spread lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-122257_Chrome.jpg (1080x1782, 1003.33K)

who did they kill?

you will burn in hell. sooner then you think.

>having such an antiwest mentality that you'd genuinely advocate for an autocratic butcher who would gladly have your family turned into mincemeat to further his agenda
either you faggots are so braindead you'd cut your nose off to spite someone calling you attractive, or it's just bait

Who is supporting Russia besides Belarus and Any Forumsschizos?

>hell
Oh ok, and I bet you will be visited by Santa Claus who's also totally real.

You are aware of what biological research laboratories are for, right?

yes they do
you have to understand these people believe the ghost of kiev and all the other memes that came out of this war so far

>what are foodborne pathogens
>what are zoonotic diseases
shocker that a biolab would carry samples of diseases, user. Truly a (((conspiracy))) afoot and not just medical research

A broken clock is right twice a day you tremendous faggot
>B-But Ukraine is historically russian
Kieven Rus are from Ukraine. Other way around
>B-But NATO
Russia provided no incentive to be on friendly terms when the Soviet Union fell. In fact, Russia bullied it's neighbors so much they sided with NATO
>B-But muh gas prices
Ride a bike fag. You need the exercise.

Attached: 1643469614150.jpg (640x399, 44.76K)

Counter-culture. If most people side with A, you have to side with B to be a free-thinker and not part of the flock.

Hey retard, just letting you know, a vast amount of global wheat exports come from Russia, and the release of an infectious fungal or bacterial plant disease can easily wipe out a whole variety of wheat across multiple countries. You probably didn't even know that plants can get diseases you dumb fuck

Russia won't lose, but they've shown that they're incompetent as fuck against any real force

Interesting to see the replies. The shills seem to have flooded this site.

Attached: 75uitwcfumm81.png (598x358, 58.69K)

I'm from Costa rica and we have laboratories that keep smallpox, cholera, dengue, etc for health studies.

It's used to make EUV tools. Won't stop current manufacturing unless the EUV tools themselves break down.

Nobody because their invasion is blatantly illegal. Just because the west is run by evil madmen does not mean that anyone 'countering' the west is automatically not an evil madman.

Don't you fags have propaganda to run? Need to make Zelensky look as good as possible. Maybe make him a white, blue eyed blonde Jesus.

no they haven't. they just don't want to murder civilians but they could destroy all of ukraine whenever they want. and they kill civilians forced to stay in the country by ukraine to fight throwing molotovs at russian vehicles

>autocratic butcher who would gladly have your family turned into mincemeat to further his agenda
That’s every western politician

For agriculture right?

braindead american rightoids who think that Zelensky is some woke propagandist so by supporting russia you somehow support judeochristian values

>but they've shown that they're incompetent
Got any more western media canned lines you care to share?

half the people on this site are too stupid to do anything but be contrarian to whatever is in the popular news
overnight the discussion on here of covid went from "this secret disease the government is hiding from you watch out bro" to "bro it's just a flu get over it" the instant people at large knew about it

Just as people were starting to think that maybe NATO has outlived its usefulness, Putin goes and validates its entire existence in one day. Bravo, mr cold blooded leader.

Attached: 29755850500.png (168x200, 45.24K)