Team Ninja Open World Game

The open world meme killed FromSoftware, it will kill Team Ninja next:
siliconera.com/team-ninja-interested-in-adding-open-world-to-the-next-nioh-game/

Attached: RIP.png (970x591, 66.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/team-ninja-to-develop-new-romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The open world meme killed FromSoftware, it will kill Team Ninja next:
What?

And so it begins

Attached: life.jpg (1200x798, 257.21K)

>open world nioh
Fuck yes, I wish ER had Nioh combat and mechanics.

Do they intend to do in the 3kingdoms not Dynasty Warriors game?

BASED, level design, challenging enemy encounters and proper pacing are overrated
all I care about is a pretty backdrop/loading screen between interesting content

Attached: 1552593284232.gif (350x409, 437.39K)

how did it kill them?
did fromsoft drowned in money or something?

>every japanese dev will follow the open world meme
this is karman for laughing at western games for also following the open world meme, cope weebs

Attached: laughing.gif (498x280, 2.93M)

Good, they might actually give a shit about level design and mission variety now
>B-b-but
No buts, Elden Ring open world design is perfect, it's only a problem if you don't like reused content, which Nioh already does.

Attached: Okatsu_Concept_Art.png (250x359, 111.19K)

>Elden Ring's open world design is perfect
Boy I fucking love my copy pasted ruins and all those useless crafting items I got from those corpses around. Sure loved all the copy pasted bosses I fought and loved spending over 40 hours in my starting armor set cause all the good shit is hidden behind Volcano Manor quests and the later half of the game.

Team Ninja and Omega Force are two different studios ESL retard

siliconera.com/team-ninja-to-develop-new-romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-game/

Have you played Nioh, dude?

Both Nioh and Elden Ring recycle content exactly because combat/dungeon crawling gained more focus. It doesn't change that there's more original content than any Souls game.
You aren't a fan of neither Nioh nor Souls, just a Switchtard who's gonna buy a sequel with a completely recycled world map for $70 instead

Attached: 1645558985387.jpg (419x480, 31.03K)

>nioh recycles content dood!
>nioh puts bosses in side missions with almost nothing between you and them, so you can farm them for loot or just to fight them.
>elden ring puts the same bosses in the fucking story path, repetedly.
slight difference.

Triggered fags
I'm ok with Nioh recycling shit cause it's a level based game unlike Elden Ring's massive empty fields of shit.
And don't assume I'm some tendie, Elden Ring is the only open world game I've played in like a decade, properly anyway.

Cool.

Attached: 1627908403311.png (602x666, 604.99K)

So what Retard ESLkun?
Omega Force does Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, Team Ninja does Nioh. The Team Ninja "Three Kingdoms game" isn't going to be a new Dynasty Warriors, it's going to be Nioh 3 Kingdoms.

Attached: milhouse.png (731x581, 638.55K)

>If it were to take place overseas, I think the Chinese Three Kingdoms era may also be possible.
Do this fuckers ever see the reviews of DW9?

>Boy I fucking love my copy pasted ruins and all those useless crafting items I got from those corpses around. Sure loved all the copy pasted bosses I fought
Uhh, have you not played Nioh 2?
The game literally makes you beat it 4 fucking times to access the endgame dungeon, which is also full of copy-pasted bosses and enemies and levels.

>Article submitted February 3, 2021

What, didn't they say they were done with nioh?