Voice Actor, ADR Director Daman Mills Accused of Sexual Misconduct

In a public document, an Ohio man has accused Evangelion film and Sonny Boy voice actor Daman Mills of groping him and masturbating next to him while he was asleep.

Duncan claimed that the first time Mills stayed over at his house, he insisted that they sleep next to one another in the 16-year-old's twin-sized bed.

"I awoke that night to him heavily wrapped against me. Nose in my neck, and his entire arm up my shirt. He was caressing my bare body. I felt confused and outraged. This man I had been vulnerable to, taking advantage of my trust. I confronted him," Duncan wrote in the public document. He claimed that Mills denied being awake and the teen asked him to not do it again. According to Duncan, Mills behavior didn't stop and the sleep overs routinely included Mills asking to sleep in his bed followed by him waking up to being kissed, caressed, or having his hand moved toward Mills' genitals. On one occasion, Duncan said he awoke to discover Mills masturbating next to him in his bed.

"I was so alarmed, that it took me a couple days to bring this up to him. He then admitted to me that he had been pleasuring himself in my bed. He also told me he would get-off to the idea of me a lot. I feel so much shame for letting this go on for as long as it did, but also angered that someone who knows right from wrong would do these things," Duncan wrote in the public document.

Duncan claimed that on Mills' 21st birthday in 2014, Mills came to stay in Duncan's family home and spent "hours" attempting to persuade the 17-year-old boy to perform oral sex. He stated that Mills told him "friends help each other out sometimes."

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-03-08/voice-actor-adr-director-daman-mills-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/.182629
twitter.com/DamanMills/status/1381972153814327301

Will they redub Weiss now?

Attached: Ey3AWJvU8AUEIdR.jpg (2048x1152, 498.73K)

kek

>Will they redub Weiss now?
probably
thats sad, he had a good voice, probably a better sephiroth

Hope this is all bullshit and nothing happens, he’s the only fucker who can voice Freeza with Chris Ayres gone

They pulled KH3 from the shelves in Japan because Olaf's seiyuu got caught smoking weed. What do you think?

hot

murricans will do anything but cost themselves money to placate twitter mobs. they aren't pulling shit or spending money to redub anything. they'll simply replace him going forward.

>guy who looks like this is a sexual predator
no way, who could've guessed...?

Attached: MV5BYTM0MzlhNTktYmRjOC00NmE5LTgyN2QtYjJlNTc1YzAxMzAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDMwOTAzODY@._V1_.jpg (2800x3500, 1.67M)

This. Nothing is getting redubbed and he just won’t get any work moving forward.

Is that a JO crystal?

>invite your very straight friend to a friendly bro no homo sleepover
>he insist you sleep together in one bed, in a purely platonic way
>he caresses your chest and genitals like all heterosexual male friends are known to do
>invite him again
>apparently invite him multiple times and this happens routinely
I mean
I get you're not allowed to suggest he was a willing participant
but come the fuck on

He looks like fucking Michael Jackson.

Damn
He's Chris Ayers' understudy and could perfectly imitate his Freeza voice
Now Ayers is dead and gayfag gets his comeuppance.
Bring back granny freeza

Attached: dragon-ball-freeza-1157442.jpg (690x390, 32.68K)

>spent "hours" attempting to persuade the 17-year-old boy to perform oral sex. He stated that Mills told him "friends help each other out sometimes."
>come on bro. Just suck me off. Im really backed up and I need you to do me a solid. Don’t let a bro down by not helping him blow a load.

>vic betrayed
>chris dead
>damen's career as frieza is over before it began
having this happen to one of the only series that's better dubbed really blows.

Attached: 1627604666213.jpg (540x960, 85.36K)

Speaking of Vic did his appeal ever get ruled on?

>Hmm, I was semi sexually harassed/molested.
>Better go back to make sure.

Just beat Weiss in FF7R. Shit was cash.

I hope Vic gets exonerated before Persona 3 gets a remake

Still nothing

>google search
lumao

Attached: file.png (1000x1500, 775.21K)

He’s still getting work isn’t he. Funimation and Rooster teeth were the ones that cut him off completely and now funimation is getting consumed by Crunchyroll.

If I recall correctly Viz was still giving him work. He voiced Rohan in the part 4 dub.

He looks like a Final Fantasy character.

I haven't seen my name come up in years, poor guy getting molested. That sucks.

Last I checked, they recast Rohan for the OVAs, and replaced that old dude he voiced in Baki with Kule McCarley, who can't voice anyone who isn't a mildly angsty teen to save his life. So yeah, he got career unpersoned.
Far as I know though, Vic still gets cash from con appearances despite all this, and every time he gets booked, the cancel mob freaks the fuck out about it and the guys running the con tell them to pound sand.

Dude is always wearing that same crystal. It has to be a jack-off crystal. Maybe his is charged by having a bro suck him off instead of jacking it with a bro. It would explain his strange behavior. He just needed to recharge his crystals power to get the confidence and power to keep voicing anime.

Keep it on Craigslist you fucking freak

It’s been like 3 years. What the fuck?

Hiring a retard lawyer didn’t help him