Why does it feel like there's no hype for gen 9?

Why does it feel like there's no hype for gen 9?

Attached: 1624011683023.jpg (768x451, 30.15K)

I feel more excited for this game than the last several.

both logos look equally gay
next gen will flat out be called Pokemon Glitter and Pokemon Dildo at this point

Bout it.

They look like roomhack logos

Because there isn't. Sword and Shield were boring as fuck. Didn't play Arceus because it looked like more of that, and now so does this. Also, it will be the third Pokémon game (not even counting Pokémon Snap 2) to release within a year. Not even COD is this rehashed and shit out constantly.

New game just released, they announced it too early instead of "leaking" rumors for 2 more months to get people speculating.

how can you possibly even care at this point

Excited about the setting, not excited about the new artstyle direction.

They need to reveal the cute girls already
The cat can only take so much dick before people get bored of it

Because there's next to nothing to talk about so far.

Pokemon guitar
Pokemon bass

Pokemon Pencil
Pokemon Paper

Pokemon Bag
Pokemon Barrel

Pokemon Right
Pokemon Left

Nah but I think even the most rabid Nintendo and Pokemon fags are becoming somewhat cynical and want something better.

The past couple games have had anti-hype yet they still sell like crazy anyway, so I guess all the people criticizing it gave up

swish put such a horrid taste in everyone's mouths that most are too apprehensive to have any optimism for this game, not to mention arceus looking like megaman legends. having your starters look like fan designs doesn't help either. those who had high hopes for swish are less likely to get fooled again. I am also aware that drones will buy it anyway, even though fooling your customers is a horrible business tactic

Because they're going to be bad games. The characters look atrocious.

Normalfags are waking up to the notion that Gamefreak are hacks.

Over saturation and people have accepted that there will never be another game with the full dex again.

It’s hard to get hyped for a game made by GameFuck when they are probably among the least competent developers around, and TPCI insists that they have to churn these games out yearly meaning they can’t even try to make up for their lack of competency by taking a longer development cycle when the games sell millions anyway.

They revealed the starters so people can’t have fun speculating. They also showed almost nothing besides shitty characters models and odd textures that clash with the Pokémon’s designs.

because its not based on mexico

This. Spain is kind of boring.

Happening way too soon, that's why.

You just dont know nothing about spain
All countries are interesting

Why even bother labelling them? They already have internal names before they decide on them, just use those. Nobody would be able to tell the difference if they were "Pokemon A and B", or "Pokemon X and Y".

Shitposting aside, we don't know much about it yet. When the time comes, there'll be some hype.

fuck off manolo